Simming 2 at a Time?

I saw someone somewhere saying that if you use your sim tickets 2 at a time instead of all at once, you're more likely to get the items you want because of the way the algorithm works. Seems weird to me, does anyone know if this is true or total ****?

Replies

• That's garbage. Odds don't change based on number of tries.
  • You'll get more "satisfying" results because you won't get any of those times where you sim x10 and hit a zero on whatever you were shooting for. But over time it's the same either way.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CCyrilS wrote: »
    That's garbage. Odds don't change based on number of tries.

Not only is it garbage, it causes massive lag for everyone else during double drops events. Every time I sim a node, I get to stare at the spinner for 10-30 seconds before I get my rewards. Simming 2 or 3 at a time is utter madness when there is already too much database traffic as it is. I really wish people would stop this nonsense.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Not only is it garbage, it causes massive lag for everyone else during double drops events. Every time I sim a node, I get to stare at the spinner for 10-30 seconds before I get my rewards. Simming 2 or 3 at a time is utter madness when there is already too much database traffic as it is. I really wish people would stop this nonsense.

What
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    You'll get more "satisfying" results because you won't get any of those times where you sim x10 and hit a zero on whatever you were shooting for. But over time it's the same either way.

I even disagree with this. I hate getting 0 five times in a row. I'd rather get 2/20 one time.
  • You should try burning incense and simming one at a time for best results
  • You should try burning incense and simming one at a time for best results

They make candles now that smell like pancakes and maple syrup. Wonder if that would work...
  • TVF wrote: »

What

Many many sim requests at same time make big server lag.
  • Simming DOS ftw o pls o pls
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

What

Lol no.
  • I think its more like, the Relics Update makes for big server lag.

Mine has been horrible since the patch & there are many complaints about the same in guild chat & on these forums.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member

What

.... Or it could be a local problem in your end.
  • There is a build in mechanism that if you get more than what you should, it stops you getting more. When time has passed you are able to get more. There is also one built in where it gives less, eventually its all the same,
  • Botzone1 wrote: »
    There is a build in mechanism that if you get more than what you should, it stops you getting more. When time has passed you are able to get more. There is also one built in where it gives less, eventually its all the same,

I don't think this is true.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »

I don't think this is true.

Another skeptic.... don't you know by now that everything everyone says on this forum is true? Also 3 sims at a time is best
  • Botzone1 wrote: »
    There is a build in mechanism that if you get more than what you should, it stops you getting more. When time has passed you are able to get more. There is also one built in where it gives less, eventually its all the same,

Pls to providing even one single shred of evidence for this.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Another skeptic.... don't you know by now that everything everyone says on this forum is true? Also 3 sims at a time is best

Oh I also forgot to add that if you sim with your eyes closed it adds 10% to RNG in your favor

• TVF
    36518 posts Member

Another skeptic.... don't you know by now that everything everyone says on this forum is true? Also 3 sims at a time is best

Oh I also forgot to add that if you sim with your eyes closed it adds 10% to RNG in your favor

I tried this and accidentally bought a vault instead.
  • Waqui wrote: »

What

.... Or it could be a local problem in your end.

It's always during double drops and then only during European afternoon and evening hours. I'm pretty sure that's not on my end.
  • I always try for 2.5 sims at a time, I used to do 1.75 but this seems to work better.