Fix this

Getting these as a rewards for 17 stars in Geo TB is absolutely not okay. Also not having Stun Guns or Kyrotech as a reward in Heroic Sith is possibly even worse. b4zblfb0mdn8.png

Replies

• Rogenhamen
    160 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    40j52y9lq53d.jpg
    Ahhhhhh, but now you have spare gear to take to the Jawa for scrap.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • That would be nice if I had g13 toons, F2P is getting increasingly difficult.
  • Rogenhamen
    160 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Meowzapan wrote: »
    That would be nice if I had g13 toons, F2P is getting increasingly difficult.

I feel ya, I'm completely F2P and started July 2016. I've got 1 G13R3, but only because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Definitely not worth spending a lot of time and energy on, but maybe a passive farm.
    The way I look at it is this gives F2P something to work towards for years to come. Slowly but surely we'll march forward.

Edit: started July not October/November
    Post edited by Rogenhamen on
  • And slowly but surely the whale accounts will pull further and further away. Its a hard balance, should I stop farming Brood to start farming signal fragments to take my one g13 toon to a higher relic or just keep the brood grind going. This game is getting exhausting
  • Meowzapan wrote: »
    This game is getting exhausting

Indeed.

• Meowzapan wrote: »
    And slowly but surely the whale accounts will pull further and further away. Its a hard balance, should I stop farming Brood to start farming signal fragments to take my one g13 toon to a higher relic or just keep the brood grind going. This game is getting exhausting

Bruh, don't even worry about the whales, we're not even close to competing with their wallets lol.
    I'd say get R1, maybe R2, just to see what it's like and unlock the Relic. I went to R3 but realized the commitment it would take to get to R7 and went back to farming Sith Trooper. Spending some energy to at least check out a Relic shouldn't put you too far behind on your Brood Alpha farm.
    The *farming* is exhausting I agree, and that's where people will pay money because they're impatient or haven't fervently followed a strict farming guide that's the most efficient economically. I guess that's where the 5-year (or even 12-year) plan that Carrie mentioned comes in to play.
    People cry that the game is dying but it's really their drive to keep farming, the scramble to stay on top, and their wallet that's dying. If you're exhausted I get it, the farm is a grind that tries to force your wallet open. Perhaps take a day off, a week, a month, then come back and see how you feel. Try pulling back on the throttle and riding the currents for a while, stock up on resources and see what releases in a month.
  • It is what it is, but you would think the most difficult thing in the game would reward the most difficult to acquire gear. Just another way CG pigeon holes people into spending money