Why do developers allow cheating?

good afternoon, I want to get a detailed answer why are developers allowed to cheat in the game? in official groups, I found hundreds of chats where people agree to sit in the top arenas and also agree who merges whom, etc. Why is it allowed to use the arrangement and receive top rewards in saw crystals? but not allowed to use third-party programs? it’s not fair and discourages those who are trying to play

Replies

• in order to calculate them, it’s enough to look at the top arenas of the fleet and arenas by payout hours; if different players constantly, it means they’ve agreed. what's the point then playing? and donate temboley in this game? if the farm raids routine Territorial battles routine one arena somehow entertained but here it turns out that the old players took places and now it’s impossible to take the top because there are whole manuals on how to squeeze a person out of the top so that he does not violate the profit of crystals
  • First of all, that's not really define as cheating.
    Secondly, there is not a lot of things you could do
    Third, The devs relate to this and said they could have applied some measurements (like changing payouts) but it'll cause more problems than solve them
  • avihas wrote: »
    First of all, that's not really define as cheating.
    Secondly, there is not a lot of things you could do
    Third, The devs relate to this and said they could have applied some measurements (like changing payouts) but it'll cause more problems than solve them

if this is not entirely a hoax then using third-party software is not a hoax as well and there’s a lighter way of not messing around getting a character without fulfilling the necessary conditions. What's bad about it?
  • it’s just that the developers themselves aggravated this by making it possible for 24 people to occupy the top 1, and this turns out to be at least 24 people or even 48 get 1k crystals each and this is at least 48 people who must donate don’t donate, which means the game loses profit
  • Arena shards are ruthless. In shard chats, they tend to pick their “target of the week”. Members work together to ruin that person’s payout. I’ve been dealing with this problem. It’s extremely frustrating, but there is no way around it.
    The Knights of Ren 10
  • Arena shards are ruthless. In shard chats, they tend to pick their “target of the week”. Members work together to ruin that person’s payout. I’ve been dealing with this problem. It’s extremely frustrating, but there is no way around it.

I would clarify and say some shards are like this. Others are aggressive to all outsiders until there's an outreach from the targeted and then there may come a peace agreement if not an offer to join. Still others welcome newcomers openly and cooperate via rotation, only blocking when payouts are near.

The first case is hopefully rarer than the forums would infer.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
    the way is to ban them simply ... to merge chats and to ban all 40-60 100 players in this arena
    or remove payouts altogether
    cancel the free issuance of crystals
    just people who participate in this believe that it should be so and that's right
  • or allow the use of cheats and third-party programs because it turns out that you are wasting time hoping to break into the top, you have the strength to do this, and players who must compete with each other according to the rules of the game just won't let you in because they agreed ...
    and with crystals you can buy characters and keep up with rare events, unlike the rest. and then these are not rare events for those who have agreed
  • How are the developers supposed to stop third party communication? How therefore would they ban players in-game for talking about shards?
  • genom wrote: »
    good afternoon, I want to get a detailed answer why are developers allowed to cheat in the game? in official groups, I found hundreds of chats where people agree to sit in the top arenas and also agree who merges whom, etc. Why is it allowed to use the arrangement and receive top rewards in saw crystals? but not allowed to use third-party programs? it’s not fair and discourages those who are trying to play

It's really only used so people capable of getting top spots know when others payouts are so as to not drop anyone climbing. It's not an alliance. Nobody gets gifted top spots.

That kinda stuff only happens to people who routinely do things like snipe others at payouts and drop people who are climbing.things of that nature

That kinda stuff only happens to people who routinely do things like snipe others at payouts and drop people who are climbing.things of that nature

That doesn't make it better. People who aren't in a shard chat don't know about payout times and shard chat rules, so you can't expect them to follow them.
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    People are surviving in game. Without shard chats taking high reward will produce more stress than fun. This arena system is corrupted by design - you need to play in certain time or stay competitive. Hope in future arenas will be replaced with something different that rewards you only for a good play.
  • My fleet shard started a chat when the HMF returned last time. Everyone is really chill, we talk about strategy and never ever target anyone to beat down. I had been taking first regularly before its inception and have since been sharing first with the other two people in my payout. I even met the guy that I used to battle at payout who since moved his payout. He's the first to have the Negotiator. My experience with shard chat is positive, I just wish I could find my squad arena chat.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • plindboe wrote: »
    Arena shards are ruthless. In shard chats, they tend to pick their “target of the week”. Members work together to ruin that person’s payout. I’ve been dealing with this problem. It’s extremely frustrating, but there is no way around it.

That doesn't make it better. People who aren't in a shard chat don't know about payout times and shard chat rules, so you can't expect them to follow them.

That's why we invite everyone. We try to send an ally request to anyone we encounter on our daily climb who isn't already a member. I think most shard chats operate like this and forget all past grudges when someone decides to join after all. It's never too late for that.

Even the ones who don't join eventually realize that they have nothing to gain by climbing at random times. Before long, they only climb close to their payout and we try to respect their times because "an eye for an eye" gets ugly for everyone. That's the entire philosophy behind these chats to begin with.

There may be shard chats out there who viciously hound anyone who once got in their way, but I find this incredibly counterproductive and most chats simply aren't organized enough to do something like this. Our time zones are all over the map. There are rarely more than 4-5 people online at the same time. All we're trying to do is make the game a little less stressful. If you prefer the stress, that's on you. But apparently you don't since you're complaining about it, so why not try and make peace.
  • I’d recommend you joining they will put you on a hold line. I have seen a player hold top 50 for 2 weeks of not playing.

But it’s PvP waste time fighting the same player for 1 when difference is 25 crystals lol.