Squads per territory??

My guild has participated in the same GP bracket for the last several TWs (110M - 120M GP) and we have had a different number of squads required each time. Currently we have to place 22 per territory, which is more than we've ever seen and we probably won't have an offense after filling. Why does this number keep changing even though we aren't? Something is not right here.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It’s based on the number of people signed up, and it goes by the lower number between the two guilds. Guild GP has nothing to do with it.
  • Also there's no reason not to have offense after filling... you have to compensate for the larger number of squads needed by using more trash squads on defense...

The other team is in the same boat, and figuring out what to set and what to save for offense is all part of the game.
  • Liath wrote: »
    It’s based on the number of people signed up, and it goes by the lower number between the two guilds. Guild GP has nothing to do with it.

We have had more people signed up (48) and still only had 18 per territory. Now we have only 43 people and have 22 per territory. Please tell me how that makes sense.
  • Jarule wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

We have had more people signed up (48) and still only had 18 per territory. Now we have only 43 people and have 22 per territory. Please tell me how that makes sense.

That just means you faced guilds that had fewer signed up before. It takes the lower number signed up between the two guilds and divides by 2. That’s the number of squads in each territory. 43/2 = 21.5 which rounds up to 22. Nothing new or earth shattering.

when you had to set 18 teams your opponent only had 36 members joined the TW, now you have to set 22 teams because either you have got 43 (cant have an odd number so its rounded up) or your opponent only has 44 joined the TW.
    whatever amount off teams you have to set you doube to find how many have joined from either your guild or your opponents guild. the guild with the lower amount joined decides how many teams are to be set
    hope that makes more sense

I said right there in what you quoted that it goes by the lower number between the two guilds.

This is how: