What should I buy?

2Next

Replies

• Its more than just Barriss in the pack I don't think you understand that. Crystals come easy imo (if you can save em) but if he's going f2p after this hes going to have to save them and refresh his energy twice and cantina once daily.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Yeah I don't understand the game. I'm only #1 on my server 2 days in a row even though #2 is 2700 power higher than me.

Ashoka is not a very good character. She's probably top 5 light side for him but won't be as he collects more characters. At 4 stars, she's not even one of the top 20 characters in the game. In other words, Ahsoka is not exactly a selling point.

As for your comment about crystals coming easy, come on...refreshes will eat through your crystals in a heartbeat...
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    Yeah I don't understand the game. I'm only #1 on my server 2 days in a row even though #2 is 2700 power higher than me.

Ashoka is not a very good character. She's probably top 5 light side for him but won't be as he collects more characters. At 4 stars, she's not even one of the top 20 characters in the game. In other words, Ahsoka is not exactly a selling point.

As for your comment about crystals coming easy, come on...refreshes will eat through your crystals in a heartbeat...

Congratzzzzz you are number 1 on a server In a game with 50,000 different arena servers!
    Well yeah refreshes in his case would clean his bank I was thinkin of me for a second. ...
    All of the characters in the pack would be better than his list right now I'm guessing. Why are you even talking about characters when they are 4*????
    467-325-146
  • The servers have like 15,000 people on them. Getting #1 is not exactly easy, especially when the guy above you in power looks like he's dropping $50 a day.

As for why I'm talking about 4 stars, maybe because that's where Bariss is, and that's where his army will be very soon at his level. Either way, Ahsoka is an average character that offers nothing more than almost any other character of equal power. So yeah, who cares if Bariss comes with Ahsoka?

The choice is between having Bariss and nothing else, or having crystals which help you with the entire game. Yes, Bariss is very good, and if she was farmable, it would be a no-brainer. Bariss isn't farmable, so in my opinion, he's better off just buying crystals.
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Good job on sniping rank one bro I'm sure you just want a pat on the back or something

I don't even know why I'm even still replying. OP you're not sharing whatever youre buying with me are you? Maybe I'm bored and have the day off tomorrow. You have my input and everyone else's , good luck

467-325-146
  • @Crittik What did you end up going with? Results on Chromium Pulls?
  • He already said what he's doing...

So yeah, I don't know why you bothered commenting at all.
  • Chromium packs are really only worth it when you first start playing. 4 star unlocks will carry the team up to level 50 or so, plus it can be a huge time saver if you manage to unlock say a Sidious or a Daka or a Kylo Ren that you would otherwise spend energy (and therefore crystals) farming from scratch.
  • Crittik wrote: »
    Yeah im gonna buy 2 8x bundles and use the rest on energy for abit.

Looks like a definitive answer.
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    He already said what he's doing...

So yeah, I don't know why you bothered commenting at all.

I commented because you sounded dumb. Talking about arena, being number one for two days , edging out someone whose 2000 points more powerful(by sniping). Like I said or care about anything that happens on your arena server lol.

I want to see the pull results myself actually.
    467-325-146
  • Funny considering I never said that until AFTER you responded to me.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    Funny considering I never said that until AFTER you responded to me.

.......lmaooo what? You're right we wouldn't be in this situation if I would have ignored this ignorant comment in the first place

"His budget is $50 and that's it. He needs crystals more than he needs Bariss."

It's hilarious considering we still said nothing about arena, I said you don't understand that the pack come with more than Barriss which you continued singling her out because you are a salty Barriss buyer maybe. But don't answer that because I frankly don't care :/
    467-325-146
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Do you have Alzheimer's? You said you responded to me because I sounded dumb. Then you listed what I said about arena as "proof". I didn't say anything about arena until AFTER you responded. Get it? That too complicated for you?

As for my comment about the $50; I said that because he said he wasn't spending over $50. So your dumb response that I was acting like his dad was completely inane considering I was just repeating what HE said. Again, is this too complicated for you?

As for your comment about Bariss. I already explained why I'm acting like Bariss is the only thing in the pack. In my opinion, she's the only thing in the pack worth anything. I already explained that. Ahsoka is just average. Why bother spending money on average?

But the real question is: can you respond without being rude. You have an opinion. I disagreed. Big deal. It happens. You don't need to come back asking me if I'm his dad and repeatedly tell me I'm dumb.
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Honestly I didn't even feel like reading all that. 1. Because it seemed like you was going to repeat yourself . After reading it you didn't disappoint.

2. No I'm a bit of an ashole when someone tries to play me like I'm dumb... I didn't anticipate you getting in your feelings though.

3... Who the he'll was talking about arena in the first place is what I'm trying to get you to understand (you have a hard time listening and instead try to get your point across I noticed)

4. Unless 49.99 isn't less than $50 then something doesn't add up was all I was saying.

Asajj is pretty good and useful. And farmable.
    467-325-146
  • Redan
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    After the Barrissgate and EAs behavior its clear that you should stay away from character packs. Buy crystals for Energy refresh, the Best Deals are the 7 or 21 day subscriptions.

If you desperately need chars then get the Droid pack, imho by far the best value for 25 EUR
  • This is might be the best way to look at it.

Short term help packs.
    Long term help refreshes
  • You guys are awesome with all the helpfull info. Checking this discussion this morning and it had 23 new replys. Again you guys/gals rock!
  • Crittik
    105 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I ended up actually spending $70 on crystals. Bought the 8x pack 3 times and have been using crystals on energy refills since. Got hk, secura, han and kit fisto. Rest were shards or garbage heroes.
    This is my 7th day playing and am lvl 40 now. Unlocked galactic wars and maybe got halfway through. JC got killed fast...nothing i could do about it i guess. Which made Talia suck even more. Going for Lumi, sid and daka respectivally from each store. Need those healers bad it seems lol.
    Oh and just got rank 5 in arena. The 4 teams in front of me seem to have spent more than me and got lucky pulls so far :(
    Please dont argue guys. All of your help and info has gotten me far as you can see. Even if your off topic alittle, its all good info regardless.
    May The Force Be With You!