Can we get an official statement about Anakin and NS in p3?

2Next

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    While I agree that a decision should be made and announced on whether or not changes will be made, your reasoning is a guild problem and not something that will be solved by an announcement. Justified or not, your guild leadership could decide to ban a team in a raid and its up to you to follow or risk being kicked out.
    Justified? Your guild can do what it wants. Devs already made a statement. Find a better guild imo

If the devs said the team is working as intended and they want to help Anakin get some use then the argumensts as to why people shouldn't use it will fall apart. If the devs acknowledge the squad is legit and it's there to stay, those who hesitate to put the resources into it will have nothing to fear and they can put those extra Zetas in and it evens the playing field.

You're both wrong, an official statement from the devs reassuring players that the team won't get nerfed will mean everything

if you don't have ns leveled you aren't doing well in hsth anyway, and anakin is needed for padme team. both teams are needed for gac/tw/tb. It's not like you are wasting resources in any way.

again, your guild can do what it wants. "arguments" for/against by guildmates are irrelevant. If your guild doesnt want to use it, fine. Leave everyone else's nice things alone imo lol

Res gets me 10-12m, jedi 10-13m, I was getting 4m from greedo mix, and about 2m on cleanup. Absolutely plenty to get top 3 previously.
    I'm not asking to change the system but it was unfortunate to stop gearing seps for ns.

if your guild doesn't like it don't use it. see below.
    Kyno wrote: »
    The devs never said dont do it or that anyone would be punished for using it.

If you want to use it and you think it's a legitimate team, go right ahead.

The only thing the players base should be aware of is that any development into that team for this expressed purpose has the chance to be lost due to a later update/change to this interaction.

Nothing is stopping you and your guild from using it. If players in your guild are breaking guild rules, then that is something you should deal with, with them, the devs cannot fix that for you.

^^
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • While I agree that a decision should be made and announced on whether or not changes will be made, your reasoning is a guild problem and not something that will be solved by an announcement. Justified or not, your guild leadership could decide to ban a team in a raid and its up to you to follow or risk being kicked out.
    Justified? Your guild can do what it wants. Devs already made a statement. Find a better guild imo

If the devs said the team is working as intended and they want to help Anakin get some use then the argumensts as to why people shouldn't use it will fall apart. If the devs acknowledge the squad is legit and it's there to stay, those who hesitate to put the resources into it will have nothing to fear and they can put those extra Zetas in and it evens the playing field.

You're both wrong, an official statement from the devs reassuring players that the team won't get nerfed will mean everything

No, I disagree. History tells us an official statement from the devs reassuring players that the team won't get nerfed will mean that the team WILL get nerfed within the next 60 days.
  • Let me get this straight: you are wondering if you should put resources into Anakin, who is in THE newest shiniest LS team to date which will only be more relevant with an upcoming territory battle, and Night Sisters who have been amongst the longest-standing teams which already is a high-yield force in the raid under discussion, but are concerned that an unofficial hybrid will be stopped?

This is the very definition of over-thinking. Dude, build those teams, milk them for as long as possible, move on. Nerf or not they’re working *currently*! This game *never* guarantees a future.

I decided to G13 and R7 Anakin for this reason. We have people who can lay out 20 mil in pretty much any phase. So I didn't do it for the raid. Though it helps. I did it because like you said, you can see the new meta on the horizon and it looks like Galactic republic. We could be wrong. But I won't feel bad about putting in work on a very useful character if it isn't.