TW crashed in the middle of a fight

Just attempted a battle and the attack buttons disappeared, only had one toon left to kill.
Force closed the game and went back in to clean up, my squad is unavailable, yet the squad i was fighting is fully revived and shows one attempt kjitnre2c41i.jpg
b74zsqjogmba.jpg

Replies

• Wtrdrgn29
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Time was a few minutes before posting this, most of my team is shown in the screenshot as far as recreating the issue, from what I've seen on FB and within my guild...it happens far to frequently for ea to say they are not aware of it
  • Wtrdrgn29 wrote: »
    Time was a few minutes before posting this, most of my team is shown in the screenshot as far as recreating the issue, from what I've seen on FB and within my guild...it happens far to frequently for ea to say they are not aware of it

They’ve said they are aware of it. Problem is figuring out what the cause is. They noted in the most recent title update that they “Added further monitoring tools to investigate battles becoming unplayable due to combat UI disappearing.”

From what I’ve gathered they haven’t been able to duplicate the issue in house. I know it has never happened to me personally.