Which faction?

Hi, everyone, new player here.
I was wondering, which faction do you all suggest I complete first?
I have a hodgepodge of this and that with no real plan except "get to Revan."
My profile thing as well, if needed:
https://swgoh.gg/p/679417796/

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Let's make a complete plan.

Focus on the Phoenix squad.
    In the yellow energy, release the Sabine, and as soon as you open the knot of Bastila Shan and Jolee calmly farm them.
    In the canteen Go alternating between Hera and Erza.
    Canteen Coins Take the Chopper.
    In the arena coins take the Kanan.
    In the Galactic War Zeb.

Before that, look for a real guild, and close the first 7 star character as quickly as possible, a real guild will soon give you solo han and GK. And then close 50 level 85 allies so you can complete the first 3 star nodes.

775338965 is my ally code, free to add.

Once you find the guild, guild coins immediately start the Dengar and Logray farm
  • Ok! I was starting to focus on Phoenix since I'm locked from progressing at my level. I've got Ezra, Zeb and Hera (as leader). I was working on the other ones as I got the stuff needed.
    When I get full Phoenix, do I complete my squad with Kanan and Sabine or Kanan and Chopper?
    If I'm going to stick with Phoenix for a while, I'm guessing I should level 7 them?
  • Yes. Phoenix end up unlocking Thrawn, rebels unlock Emperor Palpatine. Jedi get Grand Master Yoda and Kanan and Ezra are Jedi. Phoenix also help get Thrawn's capital ship, the Chimera.
  • get the tusken
  • Ok! I was starting to focus on Phoenix since I'm locked from progressing at my level. I've got Ezra, Zeb and Hera (as leader). I was working on the other ones as I got the stuff needed.
    When I get full Phoenix, do I complete my squad with Kanan and Sabine or Kanan and Chopper?
    If I'm going to stick with Phoenix for a while, I'm guessing I should level 7 them?

Kanan and Chopper at first. Sabine is typically a longer farm. 7* will get you Thrawn and Emp Palp.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Phoenix --> Empire --> CLS is generally the starting route people recommend. It's hard to argue with.

You should also, on the side, get a team of Scoundrels going for credit/droid heists. You can easily unlock several bounty hunters (IG88, Greedo, Boba Fett, Cad Bane) from the shops and they'll be needed later for Chewbacca and the Millennium Falcon, so that's a good place to start. You can complete the highest ranked heist with like, gear 9 dudes, so it isn't too difficult, and heists are extremely important early on.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Phoenix --> Empire --> CLS is generally the starting route people recommend. It's hard to argue with.

You should also, on the side, get a team of Scoundrels going for credit/droid heists. You can easily unlock several bounty hunters (IG88, Greedo, Boba Fett, Cad Bane) from the shops and they'll be needed later for Chewbacca and the Millennium Falcon, so that's a good place to start. You can complete the highest ranked heist with like, gear 9 dudes, so it isn't too difficult, and heists are extremely important early on.

Alright, so for Empire I was planning on Vader, Tarkin, Tie Fighter Pilot, Shore Trooper and Death Trooper. I missed out on Palpatine this time around and I don't think I'll be ready for Thrawn in time. Is that a good line up to start with for Empire?

For the bounty hunters, who would you recommend I use as leader for that team?
  • You are worried about too much ahead.

Farming Tarkin after Kanan is one of the right possibilities.
    Vader with ship coins will also do well in the beginning.

Pilot Tie has a farm point in the Cantina and in the ship coin. Emperor and the GAT are preferable but ok.

Shore and the Death Trooper are definitely expensive farms that I wouldn't do at first.

Swap these two troopers for the more accessible Storm and Magna. If you get a real guild Colonel Starck is another option to replace one of them. Range Trooper is now available.

Farm sequence in the canteen is very important. after Erza and Hera the natural is Unmasked Kylo, ​​which comes at a cheap spot and next to his ship.

As for bounty hunters:

After finishing Chopper >>> Boba Fett >>> Stormtropper
    Zeb >>> Cad >>> Biggs >>> Ships >>>
    Dengar in Guild Store

At the most advanced levels your priority will be bossk and Hounds + Jango as both are the best hunter leaders in almost every situation.
  • Jarvind wrote: »

Alright, so for Empire I was planning on Vader, Tarkin, Tie Fighter Pilot, Shore Trooper and Death Trooper. I missed out on Palpatine this time around and I don't think I'll be ready for Thrawn in time. Is that a good line up to start with for Empire?

For the bounty hunters, who would you recommend I use as leader for that team?

You're getting a bit ahead of yourself with Shoretrooper, I think. He's a fairly lengthy farm. Deathtrooper will take a while too, as he's a 16 energy cantina node. You'd probably be better off getting easier characters; your Empire squad doesn't need to be very strong to get R2D2, as Palpatine makes the event a joke.

Tarkin and TFP are fine, and Vader isn't too terrible as a fleet store farm. Any of the other Imperial Troopers would also be a decent choice (except Stormtrooper, he isn't great), and would give you a head start on a Troopers team later on.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png