Padme in HSTR

has anyone used team in HSTR? whats the best phase to use her in?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I haven't tried, but I don't see her being great. You will either be ripping toons from JTR or JKR and I don't see her being better than either by enough margin to make it viable.

Also both variants of her squad rely on a lot assists and group attacks that I feel will give way too much TM.

Would be glad to wrong though...
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I haven't tried, but I don't see her being great. You will either be ripping toons from JTR or JKR and I don't see her being better than either by enough margin to make it viable.

Also both variants of her squad rely on a lot assists and group attacks that I feel will give way too much TM.

Would be glad to wrong though...

yea gonna try P2 i guess. doesnt really take away from another team for my runs really.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I tried her out in P1 last night, and she actually did quite well
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Finch1221 wrote: »
    Tried a really undergeared Padme team lacking zeta in P3 went quite well if I could have added another hit all after anakin would have been really good. The courage still works on Traya so works well for plug and play toons and P3 is a struggle as it is anyway.
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I tried her out in P1 last night, and she actually did quite well

Can you guys give me your comp, gear, and what you scored?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Pretty sure I just used Padme, yoda, AT, GK and JKA

Scored around 8M in T6, so comparable to JTR.

Since it was T6, after refresh I tried in p2 using 3p0 instead of GK and scored about 3.6 iirc.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    (looks at thread title....)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    (looks at thread title....)

Lol, good point. I'm sure it's at least somewhat relevant still.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I also run GMY with JKR so that's not an option. Wondering if Padme Ani Ahsoka +2 whatever (GK, Barris, QGJ, etc) can do anything worth running.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I also run GMY with JKR so that's not an option. Wondering if Padme Ani Ahsoka +2 whatever (GK, Barris, QGJ, etc) can do anything worth running.

Yeah, that was why in my first response I figured she wouldn't be too viable, but after seeing how hard the team hits with stacks built up, I'm hopeful.

Group attacks were taking out over .5% so they were certainly overcoming the TM they were giving. Seems potentially viable.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Couldn't get anything going in P1. P3 did 1.4m with G10 Padme, G12 Ani, G11 Ahsoka, G11 Barris, G12 GK. Base mods, which are pretty slow. With that said I doubled it with CLS Han Chewie C3PO Thrawn, so meh.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member

Ive seen padme ani Ahsoka GK bariss pull 6 million in phase 2. It's basically the second best phase 2 team (tieing with a GK wampa team) but who gets to run 2 teams in phase 2 with jkr so prevalent.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Finch1221 wrote: »
    Ran G8 Padme, G12 Ani, G11 AT, G12 QGJ, G11 zBarris and scored 500k considering they are very undergeared and no GK or GMY ect I was quite impressed for a P3 score (HSTR)

Assuming you want to use GMY/GK elsewhere I would say Barris, Plo Koon, QGJ, Mace would be decent 4 and 5ths for their dispells. I would also consider Clone sergent for his big hit all but i've not got him geared up.

I don't think the dispels really matter.

I wish I had thought to try C3. He was still available after escaping P1.
  • Well I got 2m in P1 in our last raid, current raid ill try in p2

btw Padme g12, rest of GR are at G13 all zetad
  • G10zzpadme zGMY zAT zJKA zGK all g12 did 1.7 million in p1 Hsith for me our last run. Recently got her to g12 so I can see her doing 2 million next time
  • Got over 6m with Padme, jka, ashoka, gk and 3p0 in p2 in the last sith raid I did.
  • The problem with padme I have is tgat you have to take out too many parts of other teams to make it do equal or less damage.

I usually run jtr in p1 for 7-9 mil

No conflicts there

I run jkr in the end of p1 or p2 depending on whether there is anything left in p1 by the time i get done with jtr. I get around 7 mil if it's just p2 and 9 or 10 if there's some left in p1 (depends how much is left.) With relics on jkr and gmy (only lvl 1 or 2 for now), 12 or 15 percent is doable with decent rng.

So can't use gmy without neutering a team that does more dmg than it gets un p2.

Usually by then p2 is over but if I auto it for slightly less dmg, it is possible to squeeze in a second team.

But then there's my p3 team. I use ns with jka since it does 20 mil on a bad day and the full p3 plus part of p4 on a good day. So 20-40 million.

But you need jka for that.

I've tried padme without gmy and jka in p4 but it's really not all that impressive. About 300 to 400k. So nothing to brag about and not worth the effort when 3 teams do over 50 mil in most raids.
  • The problem with padme I have is tgat you have to take out too many parts of other teams to make it do equal or less damage.

I usually run jtr in p1 for 7-9 mil

No conflicts there

I run jkr in the end of p1 or p2 depending on whether there is anything left in p1 by the time i get done with jtr. I get around 7 mil if it's just p2 and 9 or 10 if there's some left in p1 (depends how much is left.) With relics on jkr and gmy (only lvl 1 or 2 for now), 12 or 15 percent is doable with decent rng.

So can't use gmy without neutering a team that does more dmg than it gets un p2.

Usually by then p2 is over but if I auto it for slightly less dmg, it is possible to squeeze in a second team.

But then there's my p3 team. I use ns with jka since it does 20 mil on a bad day and the full p3 plus part of p4 on a good day. So 20-40 million.

But you need jka for that.

I've tried padme without gmy and jka in p4 but it's really not all that impressive. About 300 to 400k. So nothing to brag about and not worth the effort when 3 teams do over 50 mil in most raids.

assuming the P3 cheese never gets fixed yes.

1 - you would never do p2 with Padme as its done to quickly with JKR anyways

2 - I run CLS in p3 and get 20%+

3- here is my p4 run just cause. Was about 20% off of DN (didnt want remod NS for the run) 4by4eg47mu2z.png
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    P2 5m easily: Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, GK one 501st CT - Rex, Echo, Fives - no one taken from other teams.
    Or if someone is using Anakin in P3 with NS, then just add one more CT.
  • P1 —> JTR* 12m+ average run, C3PO escapes = great news!
    Because
    P2 —> Sub Ezra for GK in your JKR team = 8m
    Then run Padme with GK and C3PO = 7m

Admittedly Padme is my Arena team, so Relics + my best mods!