Casual Guilds Looking For Players - September 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Valhalla Nordic League - friendliest guild in the galaxy - 105m GP

Hello there!

So we’ve got a guild, and our guild is looking for you.
    We seek to provide a guild that respect that each member has work, school, kids, personal lives, and that sometimes, wanting to play games doesn’t always fit in busy lives.
    Therefore, we don’t have requirements of reaching daily tickets or minimum GP.

But having zero requirements doesn’t mean we’re just a lazy bunch of auto tappers. We wanna do all of the games content and we wanna do it together.

We do hope that you will participate in the chat, or at least read it to keep yourself updated.
    And we do expect you to hit join on that TW button.

At the moment we have a few spots open, we’re doing Heroic Tank, Rancor and sith raid. Yay.
    Our GP is at around 105 million

If you wanna join the friendliest guild in the galaxy, then come join ours.
    Hope to see you in game

Guild Name: Valhalla Nordic League

Contact me here or ingame 724-971-271
  • AMADALA GUARD

**1 spot open**

- 220mil
    - 48/48 Dark TB
    - 45/45 Light TB
    - 24*+ Geo TB
    - Need to be 3.5mil+
    - East Coast Guild, relaxed setting with all veteran players
    - Heroic Everything

IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME IN-GAME
    KingTommy23
    Ally Code: 519-355-155
  • Starkraven31
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    image0.png
    Maximum Rebo is looking for 10-13 members to join our guild. We run Geo TB. TWs are optional. All heroic raids with a 24 join period Requirements 600 daily tickets, 2m gp.
    https://discord.gg/h9thXBS
  • ‘Galaxy of Bogans’ is calling all Blokes and Sheilas!

p5kgczk7n3hv.png
    - 85mil GP and climbing.
    - Guild reset at 5:30pm AEST/6:30pm AEDT (UTC +11).
    - Heroic Pit launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 3-4 days (24hr join period).
    - Heroic AAT launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 5-6 days (24hr join period).
    - T6 Sith Raids launched automatically, excited to work up to Heroic with your help!
    - Fantastic TW record – far more wins than losses (Estimated 80% win ratio).
    - ~25 stars in TBs with great prospects to keep climbing!
    While we’re largely an Australian guild, we’re welcoming to anyone. We’re all about working together and so are happy to help early game players speed up their progression. If interested please join our Discord recruitment server (https://discord.gg/ptpmKWr) or message me here on the forums, the Bogans would love you to join our ranks!
  • LordsofZero

Hey there,

LordsofZero is a casual guild where life comes first. No Discord, No gimmicks, No obligations, just play the way you want in a group that will try and help out in any way that we can. All welcome, do what you can when you can, grab yourself a steady stream of gear, but most importantly have some no pressure fun!

Currently raids start automatically at 5pm PDT/ UTC -7 with a 24hr join period then once open they are free-for-all (start times will be negotiable once we have more members). Feel free to DM me in game for any questions or just join up and give us a try, thanks!

When tickets permit we have the ability to down Rancor and Tank raids on hard and currently do whichever tier Sith raid the current numbers allow. Hope we get the chance to chill and have some fun with you!!

Thanks and we're excited to see you on the Holotables soon,

Player name: Hadean

Player ID: 871-226-538

Guild: LordsofZero
  • Orschgrombe
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Gray Order Force --- Casual guild that's growing quickly! (39 now -- +20 since mid-Sep)
    We range from 1mil to 4mil+ and welcome active players
    Helpful crew, mature guild, real life happens
    Heroic Rancor, HAAT; closing in on Sith Triumvirate
    1930 Pacific (0230 UTC) Guild refresh
    Bad jokes, worse puns, new Discord server (not mandatory)
    Message us at Ally Code: 899-763-252 or find us in the directory
    Come join us in this guild of old misfits!
    Post edited by Orschgrombe on
  • LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS

Guild Name: Vaders Rancor Raiders
    ◦ GP: 87M
    ◦ TB Hoth: 28+ stars
    ◦ Raids: HRancor (3 times a week); HAAT (2 times a week), STR VI (2 times a week).

Mr Ammo
    Ally code: 725-171-679
    Discord: Blackhathulk#3632

Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
    Discord: Syon#8863

Pandoro Blu
    Allycode: 159-796-859
    Discord: sef#7405
  • Snugglytheecrow
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hello, Guild Dark Legacy here!

We are Very small guild of 4. It's me and my buddies who have been in the game for quite some time.

Our GP is 6,000,000
    We average about 7 to 10 stars on Hoth TB.
    We can complete the following raids:
    Rancor 7* AAT 6* Sith 4*

Its a very Casual Guild no requirements needed to join. Just ask that you contribute and do your part in TB and the raids when we can do them and for you to be active.

We are not looking to merge into any other guilds, just looking for people to come join in on the fun.

My ally code is: 436-373-639 Snugglytheecrow
    My recruitment officers are:
    263-698-582 JamesTheJaguar
    832-342-341 Storming Siren

If you decide to message us just tell us you're here from the forums! Also here is our discord:
    https://discord.gg/YhEtQx

Hope you consider joining!
    Post edited by Snugglytheecrow on
  • Looking for 10-15 members to join our long standing casual play but focused guild.

Guild Name: Sth Reborn
    Guild GP: 153m
    Guild members: 44/50, daily
    Guild avg GP: 3.5m
    Guild average level: 85 (1 @79)
    Guild reset: 11:30pmCST, 10:30pmCDT
    Guild makeup: 42 US, 1 Europe, 1 Asia

Raids/Events:
    * GeoTB: 13-16 stars since began
    * HSTR: 2x week, 24-hr Join, kill 3-4 hours, many have 7* Traya
    * HAAT: 2x week, 24-hr Join, kill 35 mins
    * HPit: Sim 3x per week
    * TW: won over 55x

Rules:
    * Chat on
    * Daily log unless you give notice
    * TW: If you join, you must defend and attack
    * GTB: (minimum) must deploy each phase unless excused, but we expect full participation

Reqs:
    * >2.5m GP, level 85 preferred
    * Discord and swgoh.gg available but not required
    * See Rules above

For more information, contact Leader by pm:
    Tiric the Last Sth
    497-535-475
    Discord: TiricLastSith#6158

• Guild Name: Let QuiGons B QuiGons 2

LQBQ2 is an active guild, but we understand the demands of real life, so we're casual about play requirements. We're interested in players willing work together and help the guild grow. Also more stars in the Geo TB.

Guild GP: 120M, top players are 4M+

Raids: HSith, HAAT, and HPit on farm

Events: 80% win rate in TWs, 10 stars in the Geo TB32 stars in TBs

Time Zone: mostly US-based, but have members around the world

Chat server: Use in-game chat, but discord is preferred (not mandatory)

Rules: stay active (boot after 5 days inactive) and participate in guild events

Requirements: stay active (if going inactive for a bit, give us warning ahead of time) and participate in guild events (but we don’t get on your case if you miss occasionally). No ticket or character requirements. We value participation over GP, but 1.5M and level 85 players preferred.

DM me via the forums or discord if you're interested or have questions.

- BadWolfWill
    Ally Code: 593-913-724
    Discord: BadWolfWill#4039
    https://swgoh.gg/u/badwolfwill
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/X9jrktQ

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

We are a laid-back friendly guild. As long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it. We haven't lost any members to relic-rage since we know having fun is more important than chasing the meta.

For example, we are fully heroic in raids, but won't require you to have or build HSTR teams. If you want to, great. If not, there are enough folks in the guild who enjoy raiding to take care of it.
    Don't like TW? Just throw your teams on defense, let the folks who favor TW do the attacking. Bored with TB? Just deploy each day, and only do combat on the couple days when we are close to star cutoffs.

We have all heroic raids on farm, get 18 stars in GeoTB. GP around 168m as we recruit new members. Raids fire at 7:30PM US Central, 0030 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (about one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We have 1 spot available now as real life pulled one of our members out of the game.

Preference will be given to rosters over 2.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • Hi, Leader Of Glory Bound here. Are you looking for an daily + active guild? Are you looking for fast rewards and a community? Look no further, we are Glory Bound.

• All Heroic Raids: Sim HAAT+PIT
    • PST-EST time zone
    • Win/Loss Ratio in TW: 0.8
    • GEO TB Focused
    • Discord & SWGOH.GG

My Ally Code: 364-564-939
    Our Guild Chat: Discord.gg/4aJEM4p
  • Canadian squad is looking for active member to build toward geo's and heroic sith. We have a good core a would love to develop it! (35/50)
    We sit at 93m gp heroic aat rancor and t6 sith.
    Participation in all event,600 tickets and lvl 85 a must ​ .
    We are casual and understand that you have a life and thing happen :)
    We are also super friendly dont be afraid to ask stuff !

We use slack and game chat as communications.

Contact me on sw if you are interested !
    Ally code 131-581-579 kylo2ren.
    Kylo2ren on slack !
  • DirtyDeeSon
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi, Leader Of Glory Bound here. Are you looking for an daily + active guild? Are you looking for fast rewards and a community? Look no further, we are Glory Bound.

• All Heroic Raids: Sim HAAT+PIT
    • PST-EST time zone
    • Win/Loss Ratio in TW: 0.8
    • GEO TB Focused
    • Discord & SWGOH.GG

My Ally Code: 364-564-939
    Our Guild Chat: Discord.gg/4aJEM4p
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for 5 players 1.5m and above, Current GP is 114m, we do HPIT HAAT T6SR.
    Message me if interested.
    158-942-955
  • Wellsdog
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hoths’sHeros are currently recruiting for 3 new members.

86 mil GP guild
    Heroic Pit & AAT
    Tier 6 Sith
    Active in TW & TB

We have no strict rules, if you don’t get 600 tickets, fine, if you’re away for a few days and can’t play, fine, just let us know! No line or discord.

We’re a laid back bunch, looking for players above 1mil GP.

We have members from all over the world

Add either of the two ally codes below and we can invite you to the guild.

123-147-392
    526-538-891
  • Hello all we are recruiting new members!!

Somber Effulgence
    Guild Chat: via Discord
    Raid times: 1PM Eastern 10AM Pacific
    https://swgoh.gg/g/64194/somber-effulgence/

We are looking for members, we play casual but daily, want to grow and welcome ANY and ALL level players. Different tier raids are accommodated for both high & beginner levels.

Guild officer Ally code 979-116-787
    Discord To3-YodA#2915
    Give me a shout with any questions

kjn2o9ktrrpq.jpeg
  • Petzi's Padawans (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/)are looking for reinforcement.

We are a german and english speaking, EU based casual but well organized guild. We are looking for people playing the same way like us, that means: "That´s just a game, but if we play a game, we want to win and improve ;-)!

We have around 76GP. We play HAAT and Hrancor and Sith Raid Level 6 (will be Hsith able with the next 2 or 3 JediRey or JKR Teams). We fight in the TW for 2 Zeta Material and normally win (unbeaten for 12 moths). We make around 25 stars on LS and 28 stars in DS TB. We also use discord, but just optional, so if you are interested or have questions plz contact me here or ingame.
    ally code: 157-812-111. Hope to see you soon.
    Great Macros
  • Looking to get some sweet, sweet Heroic raid shards, but think a third party chat app is a little much for a mobile app? Come join the Imperial procrastinators! We're a very casual guild looking for extra folks to help along the way.

About us:
    141M GP
    Full Heroic raid guild
    35*+ in Hoth TB
    11*+ in Geo TB
    25 original guild members

Requirements:
    600 energy daily preferred

Ally code: 332-875-858

• Nach einigen Abgängen und Bereinigungen sind nun wieder 10 Plätze bei uns frei.
    Gilde: "Die Wächter der Whills"
    Recruiter: Alinza (352-278-595)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Rhv9jS9
    Wir haben auch eine WhatsApp-Gruppe, die beliebter ist als der Discordserver. Discord ist keine Pflicht.

H-Rancor und H-Tank sowie Sith-Raid Stufe 6 sind unsere aktuellen Raids.
    Hoth schaffen wir aktuell rund 20-23 Sterne.

Bei uns ist jeder willkommen, allerdings ist der Spielinhalt auf Lvl 82+ ausgerichtet. Grundsätzlich ist es erwünscht, an den Gildenevents teilzunehmen, Reallife geht aber vor.

• Guild: Nute Gunrays Abacus 

https://swgoh.gg/g/37653/nute-gunrays-abacus/

GP: 69m 

members 40/50

Time Zone UK - but we have members from all over the world

Leader: SithMark

Officer: Gymghi

we don't use discord, we're relaxed, regular raids, no minimum requirements or rules, we're a friendly bunch :)

Heroic Rancor, Heroic AAT

we run these as soon as we have points, so every few days, on a rotation UK times 4:00, 12:00, 20:00 to try and make everyone round the world happy 24hr join period on both

we're a few 7* Raids Hans short to sim Rancor, but hope to do that soon

Sith Triumvirate - tier 6 takes about 3 days - we'd like a few more big hitters so we can do heroic, but we're not quite there yet, we plan on giving it a go when we have enough tokens

Doing well in Territory Wars

Territory battles - Hoth - not quite enough GP for Geonosis yet - hopefuly that will come when we can do heroic Triumvirate :)
  • Pretty laid back guild of 18 looking for members to join us. Can easily do the HPit and HTank, and Tier 6 Sith is no problem. We have tons of space and officer positions, all are welcome. If interested, message me here or in game. Ally code : 551-783-777
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/31707/genki-dama/
    177M GP guild

We are currently looking for two members to be back up to 50/50!

Guild Reset - (5.30pm UK)
    - HRancor - (Auto) 8pm
    - HTank - (7.00pm UK)
    - HSTR - (8.30pm)
    - Discord required
    - Daily contribution of 600 Tickets.
    - LSTB 41 Star (suspended)
    - DSTB 44 Stars (suspended)
    - GEO TB - 21 Stars
    - Need to contribute to TW/TB

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild! Join our discord to find out more about us!

https://discord.gg/PZWJ8N9

Thanks for reading!
  • My guild is currently looking for 2-3 new members or a small group willing to join us. We have HPIT & HAAT on farm and currently clearing T6 of Sith. We are a casual guild with about 106 mil GP.

All the Officers are PST but we tend to play at all hours of the day/night. We open the raids at 7pm pst once we have tickets. Then 24 hours later we open it for a free for all. We are looking to advance to Heroic Sith and with your help hopefully we can.

If interested or just want to know more please feel free to DM me or add me as a friend.

Syrjin
    825-157-734
    new WAC order
    https://swgoh.gg/u/syrjin/
  • Guild: Frohicans

Guild Power: 99M
    Guild Members: 44/50

We are a Causal group of active players. We’re always looking for players with good rosters, and a minimum of 500 GP/Level 85.
    Farming HPIT and HAAT. Working up to Heroic Sith.
    No daily 600 raid ticket requirement. Just do what you can and contribute.
    Our goal is to have fun. If real-life stuff comes up, we understand!

Recruiter: joH QeyLIS
    My personal Info: (Contact me if you have further questions.)
    My Ally Code: 183-935-549

If you are interested, search for us in the Guild in-game search, and just join in.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/7204/unionize-the-jawas/
    Unionize the Jawas is Hiring!
    A FEW OPEN SPOTS
    Unionize the Jawas is a competitive/semi-casual guild started in 2016. Heroic Sith Raid & HAAT twice a week with registration and Sim Heroic Pit 3 days a week! We’re organized and TB focused, so we require Discord for all members, as well as swgoh[dot]gg. We total 170m+ GP and have earned 45 stars in LSTB, 47 in DSTB, with 22 stars in Geonosian DS TB. We have solid TW strategies!
    Unionize the Jawas is an EST guild, but our raid times accommodate just about anyone in North America and we have officers from coast to coast ready to help. If you are looking for a guild with organized leadership, unparalleled comradery, expert guidance, and no stress, we are the guild for you!
    Requirements: Communication; Active participation in the guild community is mandatory! Whether through in-game chat or on discord. Galactic Power; We are looking for players who will synergize well with our current membership.
    Focus: Members of Unionize the Jawas all have goals. Whether it is finishing out a HSTR team to try to get to the top of our leaderboard, or if it is farming characters required for events and TB, everyone has to be working on something concrete. Just stay active!
    Finally, we do not require 600 tickets a day, though it is expected. We track lifetime tickets weekly, and those who are falling behind are removed only after an officer has reached out to them. We have a Discord channel specifically for people who may be away from the game for an afternoon or a few days. We want everyone to have fun. Feel free to chat here or send a discord message to San Holo#2228 or poopoopadojuan#5510 and include a link to your swgoh[dot]gg profile.
    TLDR – Semi casual guild ALL THINGS ON FARM – ALL HEROIC RAIDS (SIM RANCOR) LSTB-45 :star: DSTB-47 :star: GEOTB 22 :star:

Let me know if you are interested.
  • Celtic Rage looking for 2 more.
    GP: 120Mill
    Raids: All Heroic, Pit is on SIM
    TB: +30* Hoth LS/DS, 8* Geo

Not always the most appropriate place, so no kids, or light beer!

Ally code:584-877-597
  • DeanoDog
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Hello fellow gamers and good morning!

The KB Fanclub is a UK guild created by myself upon leaving my previous (and only ever) guild since joining the game years ago. There, the demands were just too great and infringed upon real life (and I was a long time officer). I still want to play the game but do so in a relaxed manner. Since leaving I’ve been joined by two other long-term players from my previous guild.

So we are a guild of 4 looking to recruit people to bolster the ranks. We are 15.6m GP. No rules other than daily activities and be active in the raids (we need recruits to get the guild currency to launch raids) and TB. We’ll get newbies up the curve pretty quickly.

My ally code is 617-417-374. Please...no requests asking me to join your guilds. I’m just seeking additional members for mine.

Thanks
    DeanoDog
    Post edited by DeanoDog on
  • Mutiners without fears

1 space....low turnover of players

152mil gp.....active but relaxed

ALL RAIDS HEROIC

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tb

No 600 ticket rule but be as active as possible

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Nute Gunrays Abacus..

currently completing tier 6 Sith and heroic raids elsewhere, we have 39 active members of all scores and are looking to fill the remaining spots.

We are a casual guild of sorts, we have Discord and we turn over events quite quickly but we do not monitor activity as we want to find a balance between enjoyment and reality of life outside.

If you have been playing a while and want to slow down a little..

If you are in a guild that is not progressing how you would like..

or if you are a new player looking for a home, you are all equally welcome..

hunt us down on Guild Search or get in touch with Gymghi Ally code 384-562-391

see you there.
This discussion has been closed.