We need a new trooper

Troopers used to be the best counter to NS now they depend on RNG to be successful and with the addition of relic's this seems like it won't change for good.

Plus with all the reworks they are not a relevant team like they used to be (in the and gac), that for and because they look amazing it would be nice to have at least one new trooper (like scout trooper) that makes troopers great again, at least make them relevant and make them able to successfully beat NS on offense without this asaj RNG.

Even though this seems like it won't happen anytime soon because of the lastly lack of new characters and the possible new content comming from the new movie/series/reworks.

However there is always hope for our troopers. Gn

Replies

• They can still beat NS

It's just that u cant expect G12 to beat G13 Relics
  • A Trooper that can cleanse would be nice.
  • All about more empire. Especially troopers.

Really interested in a full r7 trooper team.
    Veers, snow, dt, starkc and range.

Hoping for more empire content with the mandolorean. A storm zeta fix. And maybe after episode 9 some little touch ups and adds.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

First I never said they can't beat NS,

Second I haven't tried G12 troopers v G13 sisters it would be a pretty dumb thing to do maybe G13 troopers could defeat G13 sisters easiliy (MAYBE) but without a new fresh addition that renovates the troopers for GAC and TW I don't think anyone other than a super whale would take troopers to G13 just to counter NS.

Third: Learn to read!
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    A Trooper that can cleanse would be nice.

A clone trooper would be better.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Mop Trooper?
    Laxative Trooper?
  • I think a clone trooper or two should make their way to the game too. Heck the Episode IX “Sith Trooper” might be a new Trooper added...
  • I think we need a new Jawa.
    And as I am currently running NS in the arena, I am strongly against getting a new Trooper in the game.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Sith Trooper
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Mr_Jedi wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Second I haven't tried G12 troopers v G13 sisters it would be a pretty dumb thing to do maybe G13 troopers could defeat G13 sisters easiliy (MAYBE) but without a new fresh addition that renovates the troopers for GAC and TW I don't think anyone other than a super whale would take troopers to G13 just to counter NS.

Making fun of the person rather than acknowledging and countering what they were actually saying is the most petty thing you can do.
    You suggest that the win is largely dependent on rng between the 2 factions.
    Semigod tries to make it clear that counters cant be expected to perform as they always did when against this brand new element in the game (relics).
    Then you insult him.
    You are the problem with the forums.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Mr_Jedi wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Making fun of the person rather than acknowledging and countering what they were actually saying is the most petty thing you can do.
    Semigod tries to make it clear that counters cant be expected to perform as they always did when against this brand new element in the game (relics).
    Then you insult him.

A petty post, about a petty post, is the most petty thing you can do. :*
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Then you insult him.

The thread is about thoughts of getting a new trooper!! That's it! (That was the point with my answer)

If you get offended by a simple answer what can I do?

That is the problem with people these days they get offended by everything...
  • G13 Shore would be a pretty decent tank alongside a fast G13 Trooper team. I'm building them up as my side project to G12 right now. They can already take out most G12 multi-Zeta NS teams.
  • DarkHelmet wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Then you insult him.

You're right, I should has written "This* is the problem with the forums."
    Beyond that i stand by my comment. "Learn to read" just shuts down conversation which isnt what any thread is about.
    Personally i am fine with where troopers are at, they're a B grade team with plenty of variations and they got that neat range trooper that spiced them up last year(?)
    Its the tm coinflip mechanic that works against them, they'd be beast mode against NS again if one of them had 'bonus turn' in there rather than just the standard tm gain of which assaj really seems to be favoured.
  • Mr_Jedi wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Then you insult him.

The thread is about thoughts of getting a new trooper!! That's it! (That was the point with my answer)

Simple answer.

Buddy u were throwing shots at the end of ur post.

I would've responded but I've been banned so many times I decided to not roast u back.
  • Why is it that every thread ends in people arguing lol. Ahh such is life.
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Totally agree. Troopers are awesome, they just lack a cleanser (laxative Trooper is totally canon). Let’s get a Shock Trooper that can cleanse and has some more stun capabilities. And has a jet pack. Yeah buddy.
  • I think we need a new Jawa.
    And as I am currently running NS in the arena, I am strongly against getting a new Trooper in the game.

Honestly, I respect that.

That being said, I how the **** do we still not have a scout trooper...
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Then you insult him.

Simple answer.

Buddy u were throwing shots at the end of ur post.

I would've responded but I've been banned so many times I decided to not roast u back.

Who is dumb enough to get banned over a video game? Especially multiple times...
  • DarkHelmet wrote: »
    They can still beat NS

Then you insult him.

Out of curiosity, what, then, is a petty post about a petty post about a petty post? And is this post petty also?
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Mop Trooper?
    Laxative Trooper?

Anything but mud trooper
  • What are the chances that an ep9 trooper would synergize with imp troopers, tho? (Assuming that's the point for vs NS)

Wouldn't anything from ep9 be FO?

Unless Palp does come back and that changes anything???
  • No. Who do you leave out? DT's Cooldown increase is necessary, Starck? Necessary, Veers? Necessary, Range? Necessary, Snow? Necessary.

Do you replace Veers? I can't think of any trooper that can be replaced besides him.
  • They just need a rework like their big brothers clone. Right now they are crap
  • All about more empire. Especially troopers.

Really interested in a full r7 trooper team.
    Veers, snow, dt, starkc and range.

Hoping for more empire content with the mandolorean. A storm zeta fix. And maybe after episode 9 some little touch ups and adds.

Agreed.
    Sith trooper having a tag of empire would be a nice addition, but who knows....
    Empire is my favourite faction (and I know it's yours too) and I am tempted very time to get ISC and Get further into g13+ but game priorities always going other ways :neutral:
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Mop Trooper?
    Laxative Trooper?

Just give us an FN2187 Trooper 🤣 And PLEASE let his relic be a mop
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    What are the chances that an ep9 trooper would synergize with imp troopers, tho? (Assuming that's the point for vs NS)

Wouldn't anything from ep9 be FO?

Unless Palp does come back and that changes anything???

The Mandalorian might enable CG to introduce some new Troopers - Flame Trooper maybe going by the trailer.