Game froze after I Won

Grand arena, opp couldn’t be my DR in my last back slot, I beat all his except his last mix of Dooku/Droidica and nothing else of note. Was behind by a couple point.

I killed his team no problem with the GG and droid team... game froze, once it restarted... me team gone, his team full and didn’t register as an attack,,,, is this a common thing? A glitch, a cheat, I really don’t complain much but this was in each way unfair. Now I’ve lost this round and most likely this run.

Replies

• That sucks Foxer. I am your opponent this round, thought was weird when I logged and saw that mix with 1 battle but no damage since it would be easy too take out at least few toons there.
    This bug didn't happened to me yet but there are a few complaints on the forums about it :/
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Hey thanks for reaching out,,, lol I knew it was gonna be a close match and when that happened and my team was just gone and yours was full health...

Good match though, I gambled my DR would hold, normally just save my best for Off.

That mix of Dooku and Droideka is a witch to take down. No one could do any damage to either.
  • Yeah didn`t expected that DR in the back, choose to go grievous against bugs then. Your bugs are awesome btw, but grievous just eat everything in front of him.

Hope this glitch never happen again.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • I didnt even get to fight, my first battle in GAC I received a restart error message. When I logged back in the team i used was gone and it was registered as 1 battle. This has also happened to me in TW recently, really really frustrating. I am also on a fast wifi connection.
  • Did happen to me twice today. two 60 banner wins just gone :-(
  • Just happened to me as well. I am opening a ticket to see if EA will fix it, but it sure is annoying.
  • Has happened frequently to me. CG and EA have both told me point blank it's a technical issue with my (new) phone, not a bug, and refuse to compensate me for it.

It's happened in every competitive game mode, and a few times in TB as well.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Just happened to me as well. I am opening a ticket to see if EA will fix it, but it sure is annoying.

Told me there is nothing they can do about it, but thanked me for being a swell guy.
  • Foxer wrote: »
    Grand arena, opp couldn’t be my DR in my last back slot, I beat all his except his last mix of Dooku/Droidica and nothing else of note. Was behind by a couple point.

I killed his team no problem with the GG and droid team... game froze, once it restarted... me team gone, his team full and didn’t register as an attack,,,, is this a common thing? A glitch, a cheat, I really don’t complain much but this was in each way unfair. Now I’ve lost this round and most likely this run.

Dookroidica