PLEASE Make Functionality to Show TW “Attempts” by Players not Just Victories

As it currently is in TW, there is no easy way for a guild to track who “attempted” an attack and failed and loaded Turn Meter on the other side because TW doesn’t record who “attempted” the battle and thus we can’t track who is making all the trouble for the rest of the guild. PLEASE add this functionality to see “attempts” by each player in a TW match.

Replies

• Shake
    6 posts Member
    Just mark all territories for no attack and then count rogue actions. Gg no re.
  • shake, that can be workaround but in guild we respect orders issued by officers and that can cause some unwanted effects, also then we have problem with focus field etc...
  • HowieWan
    43 posts Member
    Rogue actions count battle attempts, but don't match the attempt with the opponent squad. The goal would not only be to see who is loading TM, but to help all guild members with their squad counters and improving their battle strategy.
  • Rogue actions also count any attempt to enter a battle against a squad that's already being attacked (while the zone is locked, of course), so you can get "attempts" counted where you never actually started a real fight. A straight forward tracking of real attempts would be vastly superior to using rogue actions.
  • Rogue Actions is not meant for that purpose nor is it a good way to be able to track who is pre-loading the turnmeter of defense squads or who keeps attacking squads unsuccessfully so we can all learn and train together. It’s not meant as a punishment to add this functionality, it’s meant as an important aspect of the game. It truly will take a load off of trying to figure out who attacked who in TW and what happened with that attack?
  • Word!! This would help us so much
  • +1
  • The problem is not that you can't see who pre-loaded TM.

The problem is that you can pre-load TM, or rather that you can avoid it by taking actions that are not possible or endorsed from within the game.

I think they should fix that rather than giving support to hunt down players who play as intended.

Perhaps eliminate the TM every attempt? The enemies would still have cool downs reduced giving them an advantage if they have been in combat, but it wouldn't be as crucial as it is now to force all guild members to play in airplane mode.
  • I'm more worried about lost banners smh

The problem is that you can pre-load TM, or rather that you can avoid it by taking actions that are not possible or endorsed from within the game.

I think they should fix that rather than giving support to hunt down players who play as intended.

Perhaps eliminate the TM every attempt? The enemies would still have cool downs reduced giving them an advantage if they have been in combat, but it wouldn't be as crucial as it is now to force all guild members to play in airplane mode.

You can also avoid preloading TM by forfeiting the battle, which is a function within the game. I think the idea is that you get to choose between losing the entire battle progress or preloading TM. If you've already killed one or more characters, it might make sense to do the latter. If you'd rather reset the entire battle, you can forfeit instead. Airplane mode works because a connection loss also results in forfeiture, which is WAI.

You can also avoid preloading TM by forfeiting the battle, which is a function within the game. I think the idea is that you get to choose between losing the entire battle progress or preloading TM. If you've already killed one or more characters, it might make sense to do the latter. If you'd rather reset the entire battle, you can forfeit instead. Airplane mode works because a connection loss also results in forfeiture, which is WAI.

Forfeiting would be an option if it wasn't disabled when an attack is happening.