Character-specific Relic Reviews

After starting with our Relic content on Gaming Fans last week, we have found where our "niche" will be for Relic content. Zalandas, myself and possibly a guest writer or two are breaking down key characters in the game and how their Relic upgrades impact their kit and compare to the rest of the field. I have also gone back and revised our 3 faction-specific articles, but moving forward we will be focusing on specific characters. As always, if anyone who loves this game and knows it well wants to try their hand at writing about it a bit, HMU anytime.
https://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/relics/

Replies

• Great work, and thanks!
  • Very helpful! What would help even more is to know how relics affect ship stats.

Btw, I tried to post as much on the website but it seems to be locked for comments. You might want to change that before someone types half a novel and posts it into the bottomless abyss.

8rh94gjcj6os.png
  • Very helpful! What would help even more is to know how relics affect ship stats.

Btw, I tried to post as much on the website but it seems to be locked for comments. You might want to change that before someone types half a novel and posts it into the bottomless abyss.

8rh94gjcj6os.png

I appreciate the feedback - all of it. About a year ago we had issues with hackers and spam so I had to upgrade the security. As a result comments are down for now. I will look to get that resolved "soon." ;)