Malak so soon?

What happened to the ultra 'rare' we almost never see again event type malak?

He's back way too soon.

Great job CG.

Replies

• TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Beats having a million where's Malak threads and memes again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Meh, he’s garbage cause Sith Empire are on the way out. :wink:
  • Given that he is coming at the same time as JKR I wonder if they decided to just tie his event to JKR similar to how BB8 and R2D2 always come with JTR and CLS.
  • newbornFL wrote: »

Probably has something to do with the fact that they never said the event would be "ultra rare".
  • I got Malak second time around. My problem here is it's actually in the calander ahead of time. What happened to dropping that info the day before? Haha

He's back way too soon.

Great job CG.

Because the DR meta is over. New Meta is coming, simply as that.

especulation about the new event is out there...

image0.jpg

He's back way too soon.

Great job CG.

image0.jpg

8 specific characters and others needed at 20k? Have fun gearing that trash list on a whim.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I don't think it is even possible to get a good number of those units to 20k without getting into R4+.
  • Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    newbornFL wrote: »

He's back way too soon.

Great job CG.
    I blame the detective who found malak for this
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I got Malak second time around. My problem here is it's actually in the calander ahead of time. What happened to dropping that info the day before? Haha

Don't they add the events to the calendar after the second run normally? Or maybe it's just their way of saying sorry for the second run taking so long to come back?

I bet it's because the new Epic Confrontation toon will just make Malak obsolete so they gotta capitalize on him now 😂
  • Well, IF relics will be required, they won't stop at R4 ;)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    newbornFL wrote: »

He's back way too soon.

Great job CG.

image0.jpg
    FYI, this particular rumour has been debunked. Check your source next time, someone wanted to see how quickly some random made up intel spreads.
  • It's just bait, they always try to suck up some resources before introducing the next meta, to make sure you are forced to pay. Don't eat the bait, save your resources.
  • Because the DR meta is over. New Meta is coming, simply as that.

image0.jpg

Tbh this would make zero sense for an epic confrontation... I mean 20k but only one side to fight?

I still think it'll be a real epic confrontation with sepis and clones and the same points we need for Malak.
    Why do I think like this? Because if we really get General Anakin Skywalker he will fight against sepis and fight with clones. (At least sepis need to catch him and clones need to rescue him. Something like that.)

Really wonder what is coming! Maybe it is an epic event for episode 9?
  • i dont even care about malak at this point. so tired of this where's malak?! malak too soon! nonsense
  • Whatever happens, there's always someone complaining. Why are we listening?
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    It's just bait, they always try to suck up some resources before introducing the next meta, to make sure you are forced to pay. Don't eat the bait, save your resources.

I mean, if you're unprepared the third time anything comes around, that's kinda on you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH