October Return for JKR

Twi
209 posts Member
edited September 2019
Who all is hoping for an October return for the JKR event?!

Came back to the game about a month ago and started working towards this. I think as long as it’s not literally the first week in the month I shouldn’t have to much panic farm. How’s everyone else doing?

Replies

• No one else is hyped?!

Looking over at the swgoh events website. They are showing a few week long events ahead of JKR. I’m thinking a mid month release. (Which could give me the time to farm up his gear!)
  • Twi wrote: »
    No one else is hyped?!

Well, many players already have him. This is his fifth return or something like that.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Haha true! Didn’t the developers talk about offering Mytic runs of the legendary character events awhile back? Anyone know if that ever got implemented?
    Haha true! Didn’t the developers talk about offering Mytic runs of the legendary character events awhile back? Anyone know if that ever got implemented?

Still waiting on the Mythic tier of Luke Skywalker's Hero's Journey. Aren't we? I think so. I barely remember the original HJ.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    I hear been awhile!
  • so close and yet so far till the October Calendar!
  • I'm hoping for a return sooner rather than later. I've been slowly farming OR in the background for a year and recently put them to the front burner. Only 10 shards left for mission and I should be ready.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Dude that’s great work! Hope we get the good news of his return this week!
  • I too hope for a late october or november. Mission is 1 shard from 4 stars and Jolee is halfway to 5 so a little more time would be appreciated. The rest are done.
  • I’m just hoping it is in October at this point!

There are mythic events for the older legendary characters. They haven't committed to releasing an equivalent for journey characters, and I believe Tophat has mentioned that new mythics are something that keeps getting put on the back burner.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Twi wrote: »

There are mythic events for the older legendary characters. They haven't committed to releasing an equivalent for journey characters, and I believe Tophat has mentioned that new mythics are something that keeps getting put on the back burner.

That makes since. Shame though as the mythic events typically are some of the most rewarding content.

Thanks for the updated info!
  • Lock in your farm schedule! We have a date! October 17.

I believe I’ll have enough mats to take from 0-85/g13/and r7 by then

Woot!
  • Doing the same as we speak. Also building Darth Revan as well, he usually shows up right after
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Nice good luck on the double capture. Think I may go for murder bears or whatever Ep9 stuff comes out for my next farm.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    15 more days!

I feel a swift in the force coming
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Twi wrote: »

I feel a swift in the force coming

I'm not sure what that is exactly, but I'm pretty sure it should not be tried at home.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    :D
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Anyone remember how much the store packs for 50 shards cost for this event?
  • Basti/Jolee and Mission/Zaalbar packs are $30 on ios. T3 pack is 15.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Thanks!
  • Doing the same as we speak. Also building Darth Revan as well, he usually shows up right after

Not really.

He shows up a month BEFORE or 2 months AFTER based on history.

JK.Revan = Oct, Jan, Apr, July, Oct

D.Revan = Mar, Jun, Sep, + Dec?

So based on history you have another 60 days till December.

That said at the rate of those chars even that may not be long enough for me, lol.

I've only got mine to 5* so far.