Some hints and suggestions please

Greetings,

After playing mainly instinctively with my strongest characters for two months, I'm getting to a point where I can see I won't get any higher without thinking more about team synergy.

Here is the squad I've managed to raise since I started to play two months ago;

[img][/img]vhCRtIW.png

[img][/img]jIqQ9ln.png

The team I've been using lately is Sid as lead, Dooku, JC, Old Daka and Luminara.

Anybody could suggest something better based on what I have?

I'm still not sure where I'm going with farming, not a big fan of the droids though I know they are a nightmare to face. Before having to focus on Jedis for Yoda I was going mostly with dark side first order team, Kylo, Phasma, TFP and Sid but the Jedi farming took some steam off from them.

Right now I want to get Dooku and Phasma to 7*, once done with Dooku I can focus on Kylo again. TFP is slowly getting up there, closing in on 5* but he's still slow and often dies before he can even get his first attack in.

Any advices welcomed.

Replies

• A team I hate facing in arena is Phasma (L), Dooku, Daka, and then two DPS. If the AI gets good RNG (which it usually does) then all those stuns and assists and turn meters are just flat out annoying.
  • Luminary is a great one to have I maxed her out ASAP. My arena team last week was Phasma ( L ) then Luminary, Dooku, JC, Sid.
    But I've changed up a bit and it seems to be working out for me so far this is the team I'm running right now until I can get Yoda to 7* and maxed gear
    Luminary ( L )
    Sid
    Mace
    QGJ
    Dooku
    But I would try to run Kylo, Daka, Dooku and Phasma and Sid if I had those toons have Phasma as lead for the leader ship ability. And please let me know how that team works out.
  • I have a Jedi team:

QGJ (lead)
    Eeth koth
    Yoda
    Lumi
    JC

All 7* and they do great in everything, I got 20 in arena and finish every single GW so it can help or maybe you can do a nice lineup with speed using Sid, dooku, QGJ, today (even in 5* has excellent speed) and lumi, making QGJ lead.
    In my opinion a speed lineup is the best at the moment but maybe you would want to have another for GW, because sometimes it is hard and you may need another team, so try to continue going for the first order team or maybe droid team also can help, also you can make the nightsister team with asajj, talia, Daka, tano and the other 2 nightsisters, try to experiment sometimes a good lineup is with characters that you less imagine.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You're lacking damage.

After you 6* Dooku I would get a max Geonosian Soldier in your lineup fast. He's too good to not be in a lineup right now. Continue farming QGJ from Cantina shipments.

Temporary lineup: QGJ Leader, Lumi, Dooku, Sid, Rey.

Get Rey to gear 8 asap so she can reach 143 speed. Also try to gear up RG asap, he's the best tank in the game right now but is worthless until you have some damage dealers to protect. Swap Lumi/Sid out for GS/RG whenfarmed.

Future lineup: QGJ Leader, Dooku, Rey, GS, RG

You could also go QGJ, Dooku, Rey, RG & Yoda/Anakin/Daka as alternative teams.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Thanks for all the tips guys, I'll start focusing my farming toward a more coherent strategy. I just got QGJ at 6* today, Dooku 6* yesterday and getting Phasma to 7 tonight.
    So you guys think I should get Rey on my team even though she's only a 4*? I can get her to gear 8 this week, "only" need 48 more of those MK VI components, the drop rate on those isn't that great.
    Also, I'm hesitating about which of Kylo or Dooku I should farm to 7* first. And then should I go for QGJ's 7th or Daka's 6th? I was going to get Daka but after reading some of the replies it seems like QGJ is pretty much the best squad leader.
    GS... ****, I was hoping *not* to have to get this guy, farming him means I have to sacrifice most of Kylo and Dooku's shards for a long time since I don't even have him yet but seems like he's also a must...
    So JC isn't that popular I see, I felt his Healing was very useful and he also has a pretty decent special attack.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Try phasma Kylo Dooku Daka FOTP gear them up. Just worry about their gear maybe skip refreshing cantina to get the gear ... That team would scare folks off as well as kick butt.
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Phasma, Dooku, Daka and 2 DPS is a pretty good formula and your close.

Need more DPS. GS is an easy farm and you've got QGJ nearly to 6*. I'd use Kylo until you got another DPS ready.

OTrademark's recommendation works too, but I'd hold on Rey until a higher star. She'll make you a target on defense.

Experiment and see what you like and what holds defense ranks better if that's a concern.
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    You're lacking damage.

After you 6* Dooku I would get a max Geonosian Soldier in your lineup fast. He's too good to not be in a lineup right now. Continue farming QGJ from Cantina shipments.

Temporary lineup: QGJ Leader, Lumi, Dooku, Sid, Rey.

Get Rey to gear 8 asap so she can reach 143 speed. Also try to gear up RG asap, he's the best tank in the game right now but is worthless until you have some damage dealers to protect. Swap Lumi/Sid out for GS/RG whenfarmed.

Future lineup: QGJ Leader, Dooku, Rey, GS, RG

You could also go QGJ, Dooku, Rey, RG & Yoda/Anakin/Daka as alternative teams.

Thanks for the advices, I will start farming for GS but he'll take a while before I get him starred and geared up since I only have 8 shards so far.
    I will get QGJ his seventh star probably in a week.
    I tried that "Temporary lineup: QGJ Leader, Lumi, Dooku, Sid, Rey." but Rey gets killed before she can even move, I guess she would need a 5th star and the last component I need to get her gears to level 8 to be an asset to go against the top 30 players in my server, right now I can't get higher than around 32.
    For now it seems that my Sid, Dooku, Lumi, Daka and JC is still my best bet at remaining around 30.

Btw, what is the meaning of DPS, who are those toons?
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Damage per second. Basically the highest damaging attackers.
  • I see, thanks!