Fire at Will bug

Keaven
1099 posts Member
Captain Phasma's Fire at Will ally assist ability is described as triggering onlynfrom attacks, however it is triggering of any ability use.

Also, when triggering the bonus attack, as far as I have noticed, has the only first attack that can deal leathal damage.

Unless this was fixed recently, all other ally assist abilities can only reduce to 0HP on the first hit, meaning the seccond attack can trigger a buff/debuff even if the first attack would have KOed the opponent.
Profile: Keaven
Guild: Fear The Boot

Replies

• Saw another post for this same bug.

Planning on updating the known issues at some point @EA_Jesse?
  • I dont think first order units are getting the increased chance to call an assist. I have 3 first order units in my team (Phasma, kylo, and tie fighter), and their assist calls are the same average as my non first order units.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    I dont think first order units are getting the increased chance to call an assist. I have 3 first order units in my team (Phasma, kylo, and tie fighter), and their assist calls are the same average as my non first order units.

My fo units also don't seem to trigger any more than other units.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »
    I dont think first order units are getting the increased chance to call an assist. I have 3 first order units in my team (Phasma, kylo, and tie fighter), and their assist calls are the same average as my non first order units.

My fo units also don't seem to trigger any more than other units.
    I've been noticing the same.