Wow, Malak already?

Malak returns 10/18, way sooner than expected... I still need at least 5 zeta's before I'm ready!
Just for this once, I hoped it would've been 3 months instead of 2 😒

Replies

• yep, i was surprised also and caught unprepared...
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • It means it's about to be kicked out of the meta by something even more brainless and ridiculous. So don't be so sad if you miss him, he'll become useless in some weeks.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    So don't be so sad if you miss him, he'll become useless in some weeks.
    You mean useless like JKR?
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Drazhar wrote: »

Yeah. Let's say... "useless". He will of course be strong and useful for some things, but if they're giving him away so easily after months in which it looked like he would have been a one time event, it can mean just one thing. Oh, and btw: don't eat the bait. They always try to suck up all the resources they can before introducing another meta, to make sure you don't have stored stuff and that you have to spend money. If you're ready for him, kudos. If you're not, don't panic and don't waste. The next meta is about to come.
  • Drazhar wrote: »

Yeah. Let's say... "useless". He will of course be strong and useful for some things, but if they're giving him away so easily after months in which it looked like he would have been a one time event, it can mean just one thing. Oh, and btw: don't eat the bait. They always try to suck up all the resources they can before introducing another meta, to make sure you don't have stored stuff and that you have to spend money. If you're ready for him, kudos. If you're not, don't panic and don't waste. The next meta is about to come.

I think you're right, BUT, the new toon (meta) that'll come won't be for all of us. If the rumours are true, then I won't even have to try first time around.
    It'll be like JKR and DR back in the days, where only the whales could catch him first time.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    It means it's about to be kicked out of the meta by something even more brainless and ridiculous. So don't be so sad if you miss him, he'll become useless in some weeks.

Wait, so Malak is brainless, but in another thread you said the GG counter is brainless.

What teams have brains?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH