Back after not playing for 1 or 2 years

2Next

Replies

• Revan110 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if shipments are random or have a pattern for what shards appear in the shipments store area ??

Trying to put together the Rogue One crew and I know dome are only available in the shipments for some of them.

Certain shards appear in certain spots, but which one in particular is random
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    OP asked two specific questions.Liath answered them both in the first response.

Yes, it's common to suggest starting over, but suggesting it was completely besides OP's points/questions. Furthermore, in this case the OP still has the possibility to focus on ships and fleet arena to have a crystal income from there.

In the end of the day, it's all about having fun. OP can play the game whichever way he prefers.

Did someone say he can't?

Did I claim someone did?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Yes, it's common to suggest starting over, but suggesting it was completely besides OP's points/questions. Furthermore, in this case the OP still has the possibility to focus on ships and fleet arena to have a crystal income from there.

In the end of the day, it's all about having fun. OP can play the game whichever way he prefers.

Did I claim someone did?

If you didn't, then why say it?

Never mind. I see where this is headed. Have a nice day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Revan110 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if shipments are random or have a pattern for what shards appear in the shipments store area ??

Trying to put together the Rogue One crew and I know dome are only available in the shipments for some of them.

Are you talking about crystal shipments or all the various stores? Crystal shipments and some stores have multiple characters that can appear in each slot, and it's random which one appears at any given refresh. But other stores are fixed, like the cantina store, so Pao and Bistan are always there.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Are you talking about crystal shipments or all the various stores? Crystal shipments and some stores have multiple characters that can appear in each slot, and it's random which one appears at any given refresh. But other stores are fixed, like the cantina store, so Pao and Bistan are always there.

I have a new question - why Pao and Bistan?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

They're Rogue One?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Did I claim someone did?

If you didn't, then why say it?

Why not?
    Never mind. I see where this is headed. Have a nice day.

You too.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member

They're Rogue One?

:pao:
  • Ok, and yeah the Cantina did consistently have Pao and Bistan whom I have been working on.
  • PVP is not the end all be all of this game. However, PVP is the main (and mostly only) source of crystals. You may think 11k is alot but it will go quickly. While you think you are making it rain, many people are making 11k every 2 weeks.
  • Well I am consistently earning crystals and I plan to use Fleet arena to earn more since I have not unlocked it yet.

No reason I can't find a way to earn crystals fast with my continued game.
  • Revan110 wrote: »
    Well I am consistently earning crystals and I plan to use Fleet arena to earn more since I have not unlocked it yet.

No reason I can't find a way to earn crystals fast with my continued game.

One good thing about your situation is that you'll be placed on a new ships shard when you hit 60. If you can stay top 50, you can compensate for the lack of arena crystals. That may not be easy tho, so hopefully you're set well for ship characters.

I would be studying up on ships, big time!
  • Best advice in this thread is 1: to start a new account. Or 2: just play how you want. Seriously. Your 11k crystal stash is insignificant relative to the people that have been playing while you weren’t.

Personally, I’d recommend you consider a third alternative... find something more constructive to do with your time. Take up scuba, or guitar, or cross country cycling. Whatever. There’s just so much life happening beyond this game it’s amazing.

Good luck to you and your future.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Best advice in this thread is 1: to start a new account. Or 2: just play how you want. Seriously. Your 11k crystal stash is insignificant relative to the people that have been playing while you weren’t.

Personally, I’d recommend you consider a third alternative... find something more constructive to do with your time. Take up scuba, or guitar, or cross country cycling. Whatever. There’s just so much life happening beyond this game it’s amazing.

Good luck to you and your future.

I already have a life outside the game, that is another reason I stopped playing, now I have a little more time and am not as busy. Thanks for replying to this topic.
  • If you get lucky and jump into the shard at the right time and don't run into too many whales, with the right preparation you should be able to finish reasonably high in ships. Between ships and daily activities you could have upwards of 500 crystals per day, which is plenty to enjoy the game.

If you just want to enjoy the game, do it your way. If your goal is to "compete" at a high level, you'll have a harder time doing that on your existing account than you would on a restart. It doesn't sound like that's what your goal is, so just enjoy!
  • Revan110
    111 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Competitive play is not and has never been my goal with this game or any phone/mobile game due to the "pay to win" aspect, I am only competitive in games on Xbox where you don't have whales and other stuff that gives the whales easy wins.

Any F2P game I see as a "waste of time" trying to compete because it takes zero effort for whales to just "buy their way to victory".

Gears of War, Halo, or any fighting game is where I compete as it is an even playing field, skill and knowledge get you the victory there, along with dedication not your wallet.