NS assajj lead who to g13

Prev1
For assajj lead used primarily for GAC Defense. Should I g13 zombie or daka? I’m leaning to zombie because I won’t have the crazy revive you get with Dana’s zeta Becsuse there will not be the MT lead Rez . Am I wrong?

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    My guildmate took Daka to g13 R7 and says she's almost indestructible. Personally my NS have a lot to be desired
  • Why not do ventress who will also help immensely in geo TB?
  • I have daka at g13 r2 and I dont regret it.
    I woul prefer daka over zombi even with asajj lead, but zombi is not a bad choice as well.

CCyrilS wrote: »
    Why not do ventress who will also help immensely in geo TB?

daka is the reason my nightsisters can 4/4 in p4
  • mikk207 wrote: »
    I have daka at g13 r2 and I dont regret it.
    I woul prefer daka over zombi even with asajj lead, but zombi is not a bad choice as well.

Nice. How do you do on the ventress/dooku mission and what gear levels are they?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    mikk207 wrote: »

Nice. How do you do on the ventress/dooku mission and what gear levels are they?

asajj is g12.4 and dooku g11 without zeta.
    it is 3/4 in the dooku mission everytime.

I suppose a zeta on dooku is important to clear the mission reliably
  • mikk207 wrote: »

asajj is g12.4 and dooku g11 without zeta.
    it is 3/4 in the dooku mission everytime.

I suppose a zeta on dooku is important to clear the mission reliably

That's pretty good. I have g12 ventress and g11 dooku and can't get that far.
  • AV G12+5, Dooku G11 + zeta. 4/4.
  • Talzin was my first and only G13, Currently R5. Probably should've done Daka or Zombie first, but oh well.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Daka ...
    As others have said, she will be incredibly hard to kill at G13 with a few relic levels on her.

She will require her zeta though.

• Stokat
    823 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I did daka, she helps the survivability of the team a lot. But I want to do Ventress as well.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited September 2019

That mission is a joke if you have Dooku's zeta. I did it with a G11 Dooku on an attempt where Ventress died on wave 2. Have him at G12 now and I could throw it on auto if I weren't obsessive about getting kills with him and stacking up the separatist buff. And supposedly he becomes godly at G13 and up.

As for the Nightsisters, I would think Daka and Zombie would get you the most impact for your finishers, with Ventress trailing close behind.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Zeta Daka with g13 + r7 and 6* health mods with health primaries... is a problem to go against. There are teams that take it out easily, but there are several counters that stop working against NS when you have that.
  • After Daka, you should REALLY get your NS spirit to g13. Her Mastery stats become ridiculous at r5 and above.

She’ll be hitting on Basic around 55k regularly. That’s under a TALZIN lead, she will absolutely dominate offense under AV. She burns down the opposition before Daka and Zombie (typically first two targets) are killed off, which makes her strong offensive prowess important on an effective defensive squad.
  • Thank you very much. Would you recommend MT or AV lead for D?
  • zAV lead is stronger on defense IMO. That’s both from personal experience, and guild experience.

Keep in mind NS Spirit will frequently gain 40% TM under zAV lead on her basic. Between the speed gain, offense gain, and fairly reliable TM removal, AV just brings more to the table, especially for herself and for spirit.

The kill-order for Talzin teams seems more obvious, and plague isn’t as difficult to deal with as when it was first introduced. There are fewer zAV leads being run, and inexperienced opponents are more likely to make mistakes.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    zAV lead is stronger on defense IMO. That’s both from personal experience, and guild experience.

Keep in mind NS Spirit will frequently gain 40% TM under zAV lead on her basic. Between the speed gain, offense gain, and fairly reliable TM removal, AV just brings more to the table, especially for herself and for spirit.

The kill-order for Talzin teams seems more obvious, and plague isn’t as difficult to deal with as when it was first introduced. There are fewer zAV leads being run, and inexperienced opponents are more likely to make mistakes.

With g13 and relics where you can push health to 50 >100k I’d say zMT will be harder to deal with with all the extra opportunities to revive.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I have MT, Asajj, Zombie, Daka and Spirit all gl13 and relic 7. I am posting a link here of my toons and you can judge for yourself. I will say NSS was the biggest surprise, I can crit for as much as 150k with her, Daka is a beast at 150k HP and 50k protection. Asajj builds power super quick now and she is beefy as well, with MT with her AoE I can get some squads to all red and yellow with one go.

Talia is at relic 4 and NSA is relic 5 initiate I left gl 12 for the the raid.

https://swgoh.gg/p/267725337/
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    After Daka, you should REALLY get your NS spirit to g13. Her Mastery stats become ridiculous at r5 and above.

She’ll be hitting on Basic around 55k regularly. That’s under a TALZIN lead, she will absolutely dominate offense under AV. She burns down the opposition before Daka and Zombie (typically first two targets) are killed off, which makes her strong offensive prowess important on an effective defensive squad.

Mine is sitting at relic 7 for spirit and she hist on basic much harder than 50k basics are hitting for upwards of 100k. However you cannot use an AV lead in arena on defense if you are in top 50, the team gets wiped easily by DR teams.
  • Asajj & Daka. Thassit
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Daka and Spirit are probably the best two NS to G13
  • I'd say Asajj, particularly since she's called for in the new epic which will probably be quite challenging. An overwhelmingly powerful Asajj should go a long way toward that last phase.
    Still not a he.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that. The only viable option for DR is MT lead, the only lead for padme teams is AV, and the only lead for GG nuke teams is MT. These are the teams in the top of arena.

You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that. The only viable option for DR is MT lead, the only lead for padme teams is AV, and the only lead for GG nuke teams is MT. These are the teams in the top of arena.

Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena.

Btw, here's my profile if you want to check my credentials.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/539447311/

Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena. Of course DR will beat either lead.

Btw, here's my profile, feel free to check my ranks and NS.
    BrakirKY wrote: »

Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena. Of course DR will beat either lead.

Your NS are ok nothing special, and you run DR in arena, your rank means nothing you may as well have said you were 99 in arena because you run DR. DR is everyone in the top 100, I have run NS and only NS since this game came out. I am glad you see NS are the actual meta and not the DR teams but come on you are a tourist NS player. Your DR team I beat regularly, I was doing that when my NS were at relic 4 and 5. DR doesn't always beat NS as there are many times I sit in the top 20 and can't fight because I am always getting attacked yet I am not dropping rank like crazy and half the time when those fights are done I am right where I was before. You showing me you ran at #1 means less than nothing, because anyone who sits in the top of their respective arena knows there is a discord channel for everyone in the top 50 of their arena, and in this channel you coordinate who to attack who takes first etc. etc. You getting to number 1 when everyone is letting you or helping you is not impressive and shows you have no skill. Drop your arena chat channel and do like I did earn your rank instead of taking it because you are part of the chat channel. I realized that was pretty stupid a long time ago, what sort of accomplishment do you get when all you do is say "hey guys I am gonna take number 1 at my payout time today, so can you just make sure you lock me in before my payout at #1. That's pathetic.
    BrakirKY wrote: »

Your NS are ok nothing special, and you run DR in arena, your rank means nothing you may as well have said you were 99 in arena because you run DR. DR is everyone in the top 100, I have run NS and only NS since this game came out. I am glad you see NS are the actual meta and not the DR teams but come on you are a tourist NS player. Your DR team I beat regularly, I was doing that when my NS were at relic 4 and 5. DR doesn't always beat NS as there are many times I sit in the top 20 and can't fight because I am always getting attacked yet I am not dropping rank like crazy and half the time when those fights are done I am right where I was before. You showing me you ran at #1 means less than nothing, because anyone who sits in the top of their respective arena knows there is a discord channel for everyone in the top 50 of their arena, and in this channel you coordinate who to attack who takes first etc. etc. You getting to number 1 when everyone is letting you or helping you is not impressive and shows you have no skill. Drop your arena chat channel and do like I did earn your rank instead of taking it because you are part of the chat channel. I realized that was pretty stupid a long time ago, what sort of accomplishment do you get when all you do is say "hey guys I am gonna take number 1 at my payout time today, so can you just make sure you lock me in before my payout at #1. That's pathetic. Whether it is GAC or Arena doesn't matter if he is talking about what NS to take to GL13 Relic 7 first then he is fighting the same teams as the arena teams, don't tell me that escapes you.