Don't eat the bait

This malak event so soon after the last one is just bait. Its purpose is to make sure you panic waste all your stored resources on him, so when the next meta comes out all f2ps who usually hoard crystals will be dry and forced to either pay or get stomped by whales. If you're ready for him, of course go for it. If you're not, don't waste key resources.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    yea, they're trying real hard to get those dollars/hoarded crystals out of the players who weren't able to unlock malak the first 2(!) times. haha
    Coincedentilly those are exactly the players who would have gotten the latest and greatest toon which will be labeled as a p2p toon if only they didn't waste their precious resources on the bait that is the 3rd malak event.
    Good looking out homie ! thanks !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • So you're basically saying there can't be people that hoarded crystals until now and will waste them all on malak.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    So you're basically saying there can't be people that hoarded crystals until now and will waste them all on malak.

I suppose it's possible there are a handful of such people out there. Maybe if they are new to the idea of hoarding crystals. But at this point even if somebody who hoards crystals didn't manage to get Malak the first two times, he shouldn't need to spend his hoarded crystals to be ready since the requirements have been known for 5+ months.
  • he's still fantastic, but the point about "key" is right. however, anyone still not ready for malak isn't getting the new shiny meta whenever it comes out anyway imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    he's still fantastic, but the point about "key" is right. however, anyone still not ready for malak isn't getting the new shiny meta whenever it comes out anyway imo

Depends what it is. I don't have Malak, have crystals I could finally spend to gear up the required characters, but totally agree with OP, change is coming and I will be hoarding until the announcement/meta change arrives.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I ate the bait and clicked on the thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I ate the bait and clicked on the thread.

Same.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Post edited by Drazhar on
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    In the same month as the falcon, chewy, r2, bb8 legedary events ánd CLS, JTR, JKR journey events. Coincidence? I think not !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Ooooh, look, a marquee most likely needed for general anakin

@Drazhar source please.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH