Developer Q&A - 10/2

Replies

• It appears that alot of people's questions have been answered in some form or another but none of mine have apart from "Need Wamps? Too bad". Makes me sad. :(
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited October 2019

CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    qprru0uns508.png
    My question didn't get an answer again. It's already the 3rd or 4th survey, I will keep on and on and on asking... :/
    I don't think we had portraits in the game at the time so I don't think it was intentional. I'll pass this request along to designers though and hopefully we can get her portrait added!

Thank you! :)
  • Cool and all you're working on some new content, but it sounds like most of this is in the early stages. HSTR came out almost two years ago now so you'd expect that a new raid would be coming sooner than later...I think what most players want to know right now is why there is currently so little content to use our squads on. We farm and spend for months on end and we barely have any chance to actually use these characters that we've invested so much into. It's getting a little ridiculous ..
  • Totally late to the game here. But Id love to know the reasoning behind 6 dot mods only being used for g12 characters, and if it can be changed? I find limit the amount I 6 dot because of that, wanting to have a good set for a g11 character i might need to use for an event.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Q: Can we get shirtless Kylo Ren for one of the November GAC portraits?

A: CG_Tophat - I can ask. No promises.
    giphy.gif

Thanks!
    Our strategy right now is to introduce more Capital Ships so that there are more "leaders" for ships. Our hope is to roll out a couple more this year (fingers crossed, no promises) and then work on introducing more individual ships.

Also -- Good to see that we are getting a lot of focus on capital ships! And this year!

CG did say they are now looking at Sequel content so can't wait for the next few capital ships
  • I will say ! This communication structure is nice. Of all previous attempts I think this is the best way.

Just need to maintain it.

And would love for some art and sound peeps to be in here.
  • MFGM
    34 posts Member
    Why is there a 501st ship tag and the 501st are not in it?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Q: Would you consider adding some Wampas to a reliable place where it's possible to find and kill them? It's almost impossible to finish the Boba Fett quest now with the Geonosis TB.

A: CG_Tophat - This is a low priority for us, not something I think we're going to pick up any time soon.

Say what now?

So i can reliably kill 2 wampas every other month.... aka 12 a year and thats not a priority for you guys to fix?

Come on
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    MFGM wrote: »
    Why is there a 501st ship tag and the 501st are not in it?

Almost like there's changes a comin'
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Q: Would you consider adding some Wampas to a reliable place where it's possible to find and kill them? It's almost impossible to finish the Boba Fett quest now with the Geonosis TB.

A: CG_Tophat - This is a low priority for us, not something I think we're going to pick up any time soon.

Say what now?

So i can reliably kill 2 wampas every other month.... aka 12 a year and thats not a priority for you guys to fix?

Come on

I think the easiest fix might be to add alternate completion options. A new option or two could be added for all the quests in which completion is impossible for guilds opting for newer content. So you'd have to complete any 4 of 5 tasks, for example.

Seems more likely than getting to run both TBs and thus receiving more rewards, anyway.
  • Q: Will we get any new content for ships to help give some variety to the mode?

A: CG_Vyeking - Yes, yes, yes! Our plans for the upcoming year include new ways to play and experience SWGoH, and in ways that include ships. Additionally, you can expect ship battles to appear in the next Epic Confrontation, GAC, and, yes, our upcoming raid (in the present plan).

Super scared about this!! Pls don’t put ships as a requirement to get the next Epic Confrontation character.
  • @ShaggyB did you notice how many questions I asked all related to quests/achivements? Go to page 1 and scroll down. Did you notice how many quest related questions the devs answered? One.

Its clear what their priority is. Quests ain't it. :(
  • Please fix weak NI interaction in Sith Raid or allow players to reset their NI to unlock status.
  • There shouldn’t be a reward for NOT gearing a character.
  • It’s very disappointing that I have tried to ask this question in both Q&A only to be ignored.
  • Other Sith Raid exploits were squelched after 2-3 months. Just because the developers no longer hold the Sith raid in high regard doesn’t mean it’s not important to players. My g12 ST Han is crying in his helmet while Finn pats him on the back in consolation.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    A few more posts might get it done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    6.2 million GP. Lots of relic 7. I payed in, now I am punished for having a more complete roster. Total bullcorn.
    I'm curious -- which Chewbacca did you relic first?
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    This is so ****! I have submitted 3 times now questions through the survey and none of them has ever been answered. I am from a country where i can't be up that late to post my answers to the forum! I don;t get why you don't have to answer more questions when you have time to reply to the plastics piece sticking out in the conference room or stupid **** like that!

Dont worry, questions from here are ingnored in the same way)
  • So any news on the MK5 stun guns yet, to help with making G12 more accessible...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    We are now taking kraken orders through 20 messages. Don't forget to tag all game devs. Game is on.
  • I actually feel they handled this Q&A well, the answers to the questions seemed authentic and it actually left me feeling optimistic about the future. I am going to reserve my criticism for after the new year. I believe they do have a plan and it is possible that there was a plan in place that was made prior to a certain employee leaving. That may have caused somethings to get delayed and moved around. I get frustrated like others do with the limited content but I am now at least hopeful that is going to improve so I will take a wait and see approach.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    This is so ****! I have submitted 3 times now questions through the survey and none of them has ever been answered. I am from a country where i can't be up that late to post my answers to the forum! I don;t get why you don't have to answer more questions when you have time to reply to the plastics piece sticking out in the conference room or stupid **** like that!
    What was your question?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    What was your question?

Probably couldn't read it because of all the *'s.
  • Yeah sorry. Bad form. Just got a bit frustrated.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    dcbfan wrote: »
    Where is the Q&A? Havent seen what question were asked and answered. Dont the devs usually post the whole Q&A session?

@dcbfan first several posts in this thread.
  • @dcbfan you didn’t miss anything.
This discussion has been closed.