How Deadpool may be a Nightsister and possible new Character?

DarthCyren
409 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey all,

It's a running joke on the forums and I gave it some thought.

Deadpool is produced/owned by Marvel Entertainment studios.

Disney owns Marvel Entertainment.

Disney owns the rights to Deadpool.

Disney owns Star Wars.

Deadpool uses guns, swords(primitive lightsabres), has inate healing abilities. Based on this, I think he may be associated with the 'Nightsisters' and could be an awesome addition on a Squad.

I theorize that the Canononical SW-Universe happened many, many millenia previous to the modern-day. As such, I believe the 'mutant genes' are actually a form of midi-chlorians having evolved and attached themselves into the genetic code.

So I believe, given that his genes, while dormant, allowed him to become unbelievably powerful when his 'Force' was awakened.

Given his color scheme, his attitude and affinity for being an 'anti-hero', I also postulate that he is Darth Revan reborn.

Anybody with me on this? Up for the Deadpool Bundle? $99.99, all day long, it'll sell like hot cakes.

Deadpool: Sith or Nightsister?

Replies

• I have no idea who that is :|
  • I have no idea who that is :|

Really? One of the most popular comic characters of the last 10 years...he does not have the history of Superman or Batman but he is huge right now.

• I think it'd be freaking hilarious if they popped him in the game for like, a weekend or something like poking his head around the side of ur phone "sup nerds!" Just cuz he does whatever the heck he wants ya know?
  • But not permanently, no way dude haha that'd make the GAME a running joke as well haha
  • Khayman wrote: »
    I have no idea who that is :|

Really? One of the most popular comic characters of the last 10 years...he does not have the history of Superman or Batman but he is huge right now.

The closest I've ever come to reading a comic is when I watch The Walking Dead.
  • For the record I would buy both the Deadpool and the walking dead bundles. :o
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Do zombies have synergy with each other?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    LoL .... This would be funny

I just started playing Disney Infinity which has Marvel & Star Wars characters that you can mix n' match.

My favorite thing to do in that game is put Buzz Lightyear's glider pack on Obi-Wan and use his Jedi super jump to fly around the game!

"You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi