REconcider letting hoth and Geo Tb run at same time.

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    As an officer, yes please. This allows everyone in my guild to get stronger at a more progressive rate allowing the new geo Tb to be more accessible.

Glad someone gets it. it literally helps everyone.

Doesn't help me.

I dont think OP knows that the Crystal's arent the problem.

The fact that you get a combined total of 20k+ GET & double the gear every 2 weeks is the problem

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    As an officer, yes please. This allows everyone in my guild to get stronger at a more progressive rate allowing the new geo Tb to be more accessible.

Only if the rewards are not reduced.
    Ephran wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I'd rather the Hoth TB run during the TW week rather than during the Geo TB.

So a week with two events then a week with none?

That would go over well.

You still have tw in the off week.

What?

:"Hoth TB run during the TW week"

Unless they want to run both TB, which has been stated won't happen.

The whole point of this thread is to try to get them to run both. I'm saying if you run both have the Geo one week then have Hoth and TW the next. I really didn't think it was that complicated.

So people who are doing Geo right now see no change.

And people doing Hoth have a week with "too much to do" and then a week with "nothing to do."

Sounds like no change for some people and worse for others. Not exactly a winner.

No, people running Geo have Geo one week then Hoth and TW the next. It's not that difficult to understand dude.

Doesn't help me.

Don't get it. How not?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

That would go over well.

What?

The whole point of this thread is to try to get them to run both. I'm saying if you run both have the Geo one week then have Hoth and TW the next. I really didn't think it was that complicated.

And people doing Hoth have a week with "too much to do" and then a week with "nothing to do."

Sounds like no change for some people and worse for others. Not exactly a winner.

No, people running Geo have Geo one week then Hoth and TW the next. It's not that difficult to understand dude.

Let me know when they're ready to double your rewards.

And let me know how you know I'm a dude, dude.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Naver666 wrote: »

Doesn't help me.

Don't get it. How not?

Because I trust my ability to manage resources more than anyone who is complaining they don't have enough.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Which is what would exactly happen if CG were to listen to these people who thinks it'll happen on their own terms.
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited October 2019

Doesn't help me.

Don't get it. How not?

Because I trust my ability to manage resources more than anyone who is complaining they don't have enough.

Yea double the ressources, double the effect of your superior managment skill. Not?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Doesn't help me.

Don't get it. How not?

Yea double the ressources, double the effect of your superior managment skill. Not?

If CG gives everyone more resources, it lessens the need for resource management, which is both a skill and an advantage. It's not a difficult concept, although it seems to elude many.
  • Don't disagree that ressources should be limited to a point that makes managing it well (or pay for it) an advantage. Disagree that we are at a point where ressources are balanced with what makes a fun game to play. I understand that opinions on what is fun to play may differ across the playerbase. Mainly i would like to play both TB's regardless of rewards. Because TB'S are my favourite part of the game next to GAC. Only thing i hate with all of my heart is arenas.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    For every person that would play a mode regardless of the rewards, there are another ten that will scream loudly on the forums about the poor rewards. People already do it for GAC btw.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

That would go over well.

What?

Let me know when you're able to understand the basic premise of this thread dude.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I understand it just fine. OP wants more rewards. Very typical complaint here.

Happy Tuesday.

• Lio
    1003 posts Member

That would go over well.

What?

Let me know when you're able to understand the basic premise of this thread dude.

Ah, the old you-disagree-with-me-so-obviously-you-are-stupid argument
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Which is what would exactly happen if CG were to listen to these people who thinks it'll happen on their own terms.

So, you agree with me? :
    If we could do both at the same time CG would probably reduce rewards to half to not flood the market.

That's a "No" from me.

Doesn't help me.

How does it not help you? If you get the currency you can gear up toons or do relics or get negotiator you anything... how does that not help you?

Doesn't help me.

Don't get it. How not?

So it would still help you... the more resources you have to manage the better you’ll be... why are you always such a troll?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    He's not trolling and I agree with him

I'd rather we don't have two TB's running simultaneously because once you are Geo TB ready, Hoth TB no longer serves its purpose. Its outdated, and not a challenge anymore

I don't want a second TB running because it is hard enough to get 50 people to participate and do all their combats in one TB with a 36 hour timer.

CG has given Geo TB a reward pool with accounting for the lack of Hoth TB. If we were to run both simultaneously, reward prize pool for both TBs would be readjusted so that we would get the same amount

And I don't want to do extra effort for the same resource pool

Also, personally speaking, I am doing a fantastic job of utilizing my limited resources, while my opponents (GAC / Squad Arena) are not as effective, so I like that we don't have a huge influx of gear because I have a stronger advantage since I'm making smarter decisions and this is a resource management game.
  • For me having à special month for december with the for 4 tb every week and in the same time, 2 tw per week, 1 with and one without bonuses could be a good idea of event.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    If the GET2 was added to Hoth, then it wouldn’t matter at all. You could do either one and not feel left out
    And if Traya shards were handed out in Rancor, new players could unlock Traya a lot faster without feeling left out.

Good thing end game rewards are locked behind end game content.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    JDIII wrote: »
    If the GET2 was added to Hoth, then it wouldn’t matter at all. You could do either one and not feel left out

And if g12+ gear was added to rancor raids.......

Added:
    OH! @RandomSithLord beat me to it.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Doesn't help me.

Don't get it. How not?

So it would still help you... the more resources you have to manage the better you’ll be... why are you always such a troll?

Why don't you read it again?
  • I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three/six months, during a week that GeoTB is not running, give guilds of a certain power level (to be determined) a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three/six months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or half rewards.

You (CG) have said in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they won't do it.
    • Giving players extra rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • The game's economy is not flooded with tonnes & tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

So, you agree with me? :
    If we could do both at the same time CG would probably reduce rewards to half to not flood the market.

That's a "No" from me.

Yes.
  • Run both at the same time, get half the rewards for each.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ramses7171 wrote: »
    Run both at the same time, get half the rewards for each.
    Wonderful idea! Can't wait to double the time of upgrading the Negotiator to 7* so that we can work on some irrelevant titles.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    It's times like these I'm glad I'm the only dev in the thread.
  • so guild leader literally dont have to do anything extra unless you want that max star achievement once.

Max stars also means max GET1 so there is always THAT as an incentive.