Serve Again...And Again..And Again.....

Subrosa_Daro
28 posts Member
edited March 2016
I've noticed Old Daka has become increasingly popular - so much that every second or third fight I have in the arena now puts me up against Daka and Sidious as a combo.

What's annoying the heck out of me is the success rate of Serve Again - I always kill Sidious first to limit that healing immunity but I've seen Serve Again successfully resurrect Sidious almost every battle for the last two weeks. Yesterday he was resurrected twice then the heal raised him a third time in the same battle.

What adds insult to injury for me is I've used Old Daka from the moment I could first equip her, have her to 6* and the highest rank she can be. I use her in arena, GW and in darkside missions and I am lucky if I see Serve Again trigger once a week. When it happens it surprises the heck out of me because it happens so rarely.

This is just a rant - don't need someone coming back with numbers or trolling. Just curious to see if others are having a similar experience.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• They made her attack animation shorter. This makes my pants happy.
  • That's why I take my chances with sid and knock out Daka first. I can't stand the revive, I feel your pain
  • *knocks on wood*

I still focus on Sid and Daka second...I find it split 50/50 that she tries to get a heal off on him while I'm burning him, but Heal Immunity makes it pointless, and he's dead right after, followed by her.

The rest of the time, I take my chances. Maybe she gets the revive off and he pops back. Usually she doesn't...maybe I'm just lucky that way.

I know that when I run her, I seem to get her revive on heal affect more than I do the zombie resurrection on it's own. That one almost never pops for me.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • 10% chance to passively revive is an absolute joke . (I have finished top 10 for months now so feel I am qualified to say this) There is ZERO doubt in my mind that Daka's passive is bugged to at LEAST 50%. There is a daka Rey team on my server (have to target Rey first here IMO and pray to RNG) which passively revives Rey every single time I attack. That ability is a joke
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Old Daka seems to have favorites; Sid Dooku and especially Yoda. Honestly you need to expect those revives and be prepared to deal with them. She is one bad old lady and the best way to fight her is with her.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I have not noticed this. I see passive revive work but not so crazy that I don't plan strategy around it happening, of course when it does happen I would like to kick myself for leaving her, but I see it rarely.

I have run battles where my passive revive worked more than AI.

The active revive is the one I worry about.
  • Buckwok wrote: »
    10% chance to passively revive is an absolute joke . (I have finished top 10 for months now so feel I am qualified to say this) There is ZERO doubt in my mind that Daka's passive is bugged to at LEAST 50%. There is a daka Rey team on my server (have to target Rey first here IMO and pray to RNG) which passively revives Rey every single time I attack. That ability is a joke

10% per turn per dead Ally. In fight that may take 2 turns even 2 vs 2, that's 3 dead, and a whooping 60% chance of revive

• Stun her?

Why did I need to type that?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    scuba wrote: »
    I have not noticed this. I see passive revive work but not so crazy that I don't plan strategy around it happening, of course when it does happen I would like to kick myself for leaving her, but I see it rarely.

I have run battles where my passive revive worked more than AI.

The active revive is the one I worry about.

If I can get her to proc or use her active on her first turn... Game over but honestly I try to keep her stunned.
  • I run Daka and if anything she doesn't revive fallen toons enough for me. Maybe it's the holy RNG of the AI. But you're probably just experiencing bad luck.

What I do experience is what feels like an almost 75% stun rate with her basic. She's so fun with Phasma lead. Gets called more often than Kylo even lol.
  • Stevespear426
    436 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I had Rey revive on me 3 times in one battle today. Back to Back insta revives, then one on Daka's heal. I smacked her back done everytime.. I just hope my Daka is as mean on defence...
  • sir_Phantom_Jedi
    410 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Daka gets whacked first, I don't take chances with the revive.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • I guess Jesse is still has credibility... Daka is bugged and we all know it. Just like princess phew phew was a while back. They won't admit it...they just call all of us **** and then post RNG threads trying to disprove using alias accounts.
  • ChazSunray
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have seen the same activity as the rest of you...she definitely revives more when she has the AI gods playing her. There are people here that will still argue into eternity that the AI isn't buffed when it comes to Daka and Phasma proc-rates, but I know better...I own her, also, and would love to see all of those double-stuns, and revives happen for me if I play her for offense.

Thanks for the good idea guys. Think I will use my last arena battle to put Phasma(L), Daka, Dooku, Kylo, and Sidious on guard duty tonight, to see if I get knocked back much.
  • Buckwok wrote: »
    10% chance to passively revive is an absolute joke . (I have finished top 10 for months now so feel I am qualified to say this) There is ZERO doubt in my mind that Daka's passive is bugged to at LEAST 50%. There is a daka Rey team on my server (have to target Rey first here IMO and pray to RNG) which passively revives Rey every single time I attack. That ability is a joke

10% per turn per dead Ally. In fight that may take 2 turns even 2 vs 2, that's 3 dead, and a whooping 60% chance of revive

Most of us here are probably strictly talking about 1st turn revives (at least I am). If you take Rey/ Sid out first, just expect the AI to revive them at "10%" lol
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    I'm loving Luke more and more for just this kind of reason. His special stunning on crit is just great when you're facing a team running two equally high priority targets.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I had an extra battle left and decided to fight a daka/rey team just for fun. I wanted to see how bad/good my luck was tonite haha.

It was the worst i have ever seen haha
    I take out rey, auto revive from daka
    Take rey out again, auto revive from daka
    Take rey out a 3rd time, daka revive on heal
    Take rey an dooku out, daka auto revive rey
    Take rey out again, auto revive
    (Thankfully the AI was spreading attacks and lumi healed nicely)
    Take rey out the last time, daka heal revive rey and dooku

~I got beat at that point as was down to just yoda an Lumi

The luck of that players daka was sinply unreal hahahaha
    Was a frustratingly fun fight tho haha
  • I play quite a bit everyday...probably 4-6 hours a day. I rarely see her revive and I always kill her first. I use daka in my main squad and get so disappointed that she doesn't revive herself or fallen team members more often. To be truthfully honest...I see more revives from HK55 than I do from daka.

It probably has something to do with the God~mode AI, the more characters I gear and level up, the smaller the strides I make.
  • Seems hit and cold for me on both sides. When I use her she does ok with res, not every time but enough. When battling her I always take her first with the exception of Rey. So I never see her revive anyone but herself. That seems to me to happen Maybe 3 out of ten times.

Rng kills me sometimes! Lol
  • As someone that uses her in his top 5, so basically I use her everywhere except LS battles, I feel like her revive is boosted when she is an opponent to help compensate for the otherwise poor AI.

I can goose the RNG enough to get useful revives from her in GW, but in Arena I can't use Mulligans so I'm at the mercy of "chance."
  • There is no good defense team... so the point is to make the most annoying, I run Old daka and RG