Early Sith Squad Advice

Hi all,

While I'mwaiting to get Thrawn and Emp, my Sith squad is:

Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Boba Fett and Royal Guard.

I'm unsure who to have as leader, though? I mean between Sidious and Darth? Is it simply a question of offense or defense respectively?

Also, who would you get rid of when I get Thrawn and Emp?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Since you’re probably pretty early in the game (not level 85 yet) I’d say focus on what you’d have the most fun with.

RG is prob the least useful character from what you listed and BF doesn’t synergize with Empire or Sith. Those two would come off the team once you get Thrawn and EP (EP in the leader slot)
  • Witnailer
    29 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Good stuff. I'm having great fun with Dooku! These are the Sith squad I seem to have ended up with. I do like playing Sith. It's a nice break from PS.

I chose RG because of a (probably outdated) guide somewhere in the foulest parts of the internet. It said he'd got a buff or something. From what you say, it must be old. I might slip in Tie Fighter or First Order Tie Fighter instead? Could be useful for fleets as well?

Last thing: currently, would you put Darth Sidioys or Vader in lead?

And thanks for advice.

My guild don't talk :neutral:

• DS was actually my first 7* when I started so I’m very fond of him. I think his leadership applies to all regardless of faction too.

RG is certainly useful as a solid tank in early game modes too. Just not so much in end game.

My first 7* Empire team was Palp (lead), Vader, Tarkin, TF, and RG. They were enough to push through all the Empire required challenges once they were geared.
  • Tough choice.

Sidious Lead affects Boba while Vaders' does not.

I'd probably go Vader since over all I feel its the better lead till you get Palpatine.

• PS. I'd replace Boba with Tarkin in that squad if that is an option for the synergy, AE & TM Reduction.
  • Excellent, thanks guys.

You're memory is right Dude: DS's leadership buff applies to all toons.

From what you've both said, I'm going to replace Boba with Tarkin (totally forgot about the latter and offense down etc.) And go:

Vader lead, Count Dooku (love this guy), DS, Tarkin and RG.

I'll replace RG with Thrawn and then DS with Emperor. I just want a strong Sith for the legendary event.

I should have JKR in a month or so.

Ha .... ha ....

:(
    Thanks guys
  • Witnailer wrote: »
    Hi all,

While I'mwaiting to get Thrawn and Emp, my Sith squad is:

Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Boba Fett and Royal Guard.

I'm unsure who to have as leader, though? I mean between Sidious and Darth? Is it simply a question of offense or defense respectively?

Also, who would you get rid of when I get Thrawn and Emp?

Thanks in advance.

I used vader a lot starting out, works really well for the pit raid. Thrawn is a really solid replacement for vader, but once you get zzPalp that should be your empire lead until you find yourself with a Traya to use. Keep in mind synergies, you want to have empire/sith (boba might not fit once you get a full squad settled).

As far as who you would lose, the best order for what you have is:
    EP
    Thrawn
    Vader
    Royal Guard
    Dooku
    Sidious
    Boba

The only reason why Dooku is below RG is because you're talking about empire squad (or sith, so he fits) where you don't really have another good tank to help survivability for the rest of the squad.
  • Thanks nobokovfan,

It helps that Dooku and RD are easy farms.

That final list you made is useful: I'll just replace from the top as I attain the toons.

I suppose there's no harm having a Fett around for the credit heist.

Cheers!