Anakin + nightsisters ph3 Sith raid

6d8ttsat0m5j.jpg
I was using this team but lately it has not worked right I went over my mods and everything else it should still work did this get nerfed somewhere?

Replies

• fader wrote: »
    6d8ttsat0m5j.jpg
    I was using this team but lately it has not worked right I went over my mods and everything else it should still work did this get nerfed Traya keeps gaining turn meter
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I noticed the change also. Originally I was doing 100% during 1st topple and Traya was ending in about 50% of her TM. Now I cannot do that anymore, for unknown reason. Her TM goes quite fast during 1st topple. Sometimes it already starts in the middle. I did not do any changes to my roster or tactics. I can still do 100%, but i need two topples to do that.
  • There has been no change. It's all RNG unless you have Daka and AV above 300 speed.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    1) send in any 5 low chars that are going to die to the first hit they take (3 chars dying to the lightsaber swings, 1 dying to Trayas isolate, 1 dying to Trayas saber storm)
    2) send in your JKR + Ani team
    3) topple Traya as quickly as possible (use Talzin's swarm attack to raise up the BoW count which helps to get Initiate to die)
    4) once out of topple Initiate needs to die and when that happens you need to topple Traya as quickly as possible again before she get's her isolate off cooldown, can use Talzin's, Ani's and Asajj's AoE's now (be careful with retribution sabers) with one of them doing the finishing blow with increased damage by using stand alone
    5) when you're in the 2nd topple phase, Initiate is dead and both Daka and Asajj are not dazed you can press "basic" auto

Going into the 2nd topple phase gives Traya another +30% tenacity (she gets +10% each time a saber dies) and prevents your team from inflicting debuffs.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Thanks everyone
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    That makes perfect sense. But I still wonder how I managed to do 100% on 1st topple several times in a row before with 50% of Trayas TM to spare. Very strange.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Mikek wrote: »
    That makes perfect sense. But I still wonder how I managed to do 100% on 1st topple several times in a row before with 50% of Trayas TM to spare. Very strange.

Lower crit chance on Initiate and a higher potency on Anakin and all it takes takes for Traya is some time to break out of the "loop".
  • Mikek wrote: »

Did you gear your anakin any. Maybe gear added potency.
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/

I was having trouble with this team too the other day. I didn't swap mods. Just took forever and I accepted the 20-30% damage I did do.

Normally I head into phase 3 with my clones, knock down the health on the sabers. Go in with the cheese, get initiate sacrificed and hit basic auto.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/

I was having trouble with this team too the other day. I didn't swap mods. Just took forever and I accepted the 20-30% damage I did do.

Normally I head into phase 3 with my clones, knock down the health on the sabers. Go in with the cheese, get initiate sacrificed and hit basic auto.

Remod your Initiate for 3x CC sets with CC primary on the triangle and as much CC on your secondaries as possible.
    Then follow the 5 steps I posted above.
  • Thanks everyone
  • 3/4 of P3 and half of P4
  • Max hit I got was 632k but didn’t get it in a screenshot, here’s one that’s less though y1pspkdv9x0t.png
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/

Remod your Initiate for 3x CC sets with CC primary on the triangle and as much CC on your secondaries as possible.
    Then follow the 5 steps I posted above.

I did a remod. Finally got a chance to use this team this morning. Set up was kinda easy, watched it finish 52% of the phase on basic auto. Finished in 1 topple. Thank you
  • Jaycd1
    12 posts Member
    Getting to the point where Traya’s Toppled, all ur characters are clean without any debuffs and getting to auto the Basics, has gotten easier for me, but the last 2-3 times, Traya regains her TM back at around 50% health. The topple isn’t lasting the entire Phase for me. So pray for good TM and been able to topple her without dying or reviveing Initiate or whatever her name is. The one u try to kill. Anyone else having A similar problem?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Have you changed mods or upgraded gear? Maybe on Anakin in particular? He gains potency when you take him to G13 which can cause less debuffs to be resisted, and slows the TM train somewhat.