Is there a way to test an arena squad without fighting in arena?

I farmed up 501st, anakin and Shaak ti to use in the arena, but I don’t know if they are ready yet. I’m afraid to test them out in arena and get knocked back if they aren’t ready. What’s the best way to test their strength, or do I just have to bite the bullet and get knocked back a bit if they aren’t ready?

Replies

• Show us the squad. And no sadly there isnt unless HAAT or HSTR are useful
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You can always try them with one fight and put your regular team back in with the next 10 minutes later. You aren't going to get knocked too far in the 5 minutes between fights.
  • Galactic warzone. Maybe get to the Last node and keep restarting the match.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    You're not going to have an arena like match outside arena.
    You can get a somewhat useful matches in GW but no way you can see if your speed is good enough. Will help you to tweak turn order though.
    BTW, you have a broken mod set on JKA, only 3 offense type mods on him
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Depends on your arena shard, but without R7 on JKA you can easily get stuck on Malak. Tge rest of the gear levels are something you can already work with.

Note that this team won't hold on defense so you'll drop either way.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Why so reluctant to just try them out in arena? What's the worst that could happen? An extra refresh for 5 additional battles. The experience you gain from testing them on the real battlefield is well worth those few crystals.
  • Wookiebush wrote: »
    I farmed up 501st, anakin and Shaak ti to use in the arena, but I don’t know if they are ready yet. I’m afraid to test them out in arena and get knocked back if they aren’t ready. What’s the best way to test their strength, or do I just have to bite the bullet and get knocked back a bit if they aren’t ready?

It's coming in a future update from what I read a sandbox mode.
  • GW is a good way
  • I test my GAC teams in the mod battles level 9 and also LS DS hard battles last stages
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    With a G13 Anakin and G12 on the rest? I don't think so.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH