And It Grows

Cant wait to see how CG figures out how to stop this bad boy when ep IX meta rolls out.

Replies

• I dont think they make monsters they cant kill.
    Everyone thought jkr (jolee) was unkillable, even when they brought out drevan. But their intentions suggest that grevious could have has his full rework the whole time, that kit makes a joke of revan.
    Still, a 4 zeta toon... i dont want to know what comes next.
  • Don’t forget at R7 they will be adding a new ability. Who knows how you will strengthen that. Another Zeta?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    IronCross wrote: »
    Don’t forget at R7 they will be adding a new ability. Who knows how you will strengthen that. Another Zeta?

They have not explained at all how relic abilities are going to work, so where is this coming from?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »
    Don’t forget at R7 they will be adding a new ability. Who knows how you will strengthen that. Another Zeta?

They have not explained at all how relic abilities are going to work, so where is this coming from?

Darn jawas will sell someone anything to make a quick buck
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    I dont think they make monsters they cant kill.
    Everyone thought jkr (jolee) was unkillable, even when they brought out drevan. But their intentions suggest that grevious could have has his full rework the whole time, that kit makes a joke of revan.
    Still, a 4 zeta toon... i dont want to know what comes next.

Gamorrean Guard will be back and has 7 zeta, just wait and see.