Anakin

Padmé_Sadmé
208 posts Member
edited October 2019
With GAS rendering G13 JKA useless for arena, would it be smart to not G13 JKA?

Considering G13 doesnt do much to ships I'm guessing it's fine for the event.

Replies

• Considering what?
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • No cause JKA is still great with Padme
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • With GAS rendering G13 JKA useless for arena, would it be smart to not G13 JKA?

This is one of those posts where I'm not sure if you're trolling...
  • Lysandrax wrote: »

Wheres the part u think is a troll?
  • Lysandrax wrote: »

That g13 does nothing to ships
  • G13 nearly doubles the ship power omg
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »

"Doesnt do much"

300 gp boost wow
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Riffinator wrote: »

"Doesnt do much"

300 gp boost wow
    And relics boost them to a level where your G12 pilots look like G9-10 ones compared to yours. Can't have that without G13.

How far do you think a Falcon with g9 Chewie would fall?
  • Riffinator wrote: »

"Doesnt do much"

300 gp boost wow

There's your problem you are focusing on GP not damage boost or speed boost.
    Who cares about GP?
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Why would JKA be useless? Unless I overlooked it, I dont see anything in GAS's kit that says everyone in team has to be 501st. It all says if there is an active 501st. So I'm assuming you could totally put GAS, JKA, 3 501sts on a team. JKA would gain his double damage bonus because that whole team is also Galactic Republic and GAS would still have all his bonuses because there are active 501sts in it.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Drepd wrote: »
    Why would JKA be useless? Unless I overlooked it, I dont see anything in GAS's kit that says everyone in team has to be 501st. It all says if there is an active 501st. So I'm assuming you could totally put GAS, JKA, 3 501sts on a team. JKA would gain his double damage bonus because that whole team is also Galactic Republic.

GAS has a part in his unique that Grant's him 100% counter chance if it's all 501st
    "If all allies are 501st at the start of battle, General Skywalker gains the following:
    100% counter chance and 50% Critical Chance
    When all other allies are defeated, General Skywalker can't be critically hit and gains 35% Turn Meter after every enemy turn"
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Drepd wrote: »
    Why would JKA be useless? Unless I overlooked it, I dont see anything in GAS's kit that says everyone in team has to be 501st. It all says if there is an active 501st. So I'm assuming you could totally put GAS, JKA, 3 501sts on a team. JKA would gain his double damage bonus because that whole team is also Galactic Republic.

GAS has a part in his unique that Grant's him 100% counter chance if it's all 501st
    "If all allies are 501st at the start of battle, General Skywalker gains the following:
    100% counter chance and 50% Critical Chance
    When all other allies are defeated, General Skywalker can't be critically hit and gains 35% Turn Meter after every enemy turn"

Ok, thanks. overlooked that part. I was just kinda looking at his lead