3rd Clone Leader zeta

Do you think we will get enough clone toons in the future to make multiple squads? GS will be the 3rd clone leader zeta Ive used. I just gave Shaak Ti's leadership its zeta and now after the event announcement I dont even know what comp to throw her into. My g12+ zcody hasnt been used in any battle since shaak ti was released.

How do you think Shaak ti will be used now? I feel like the non 501st clones under her leadership and some filler toons would be bottom tier at best.

Replies

• I am fairly positive we'll get enough so we have a GAS team, Padme team, and Shaak team. Probably getting a Clone Medic with TB, and maybe some others.
  • You can swap out AT with Shaak on a Padmé team until we get ARC trooper. Her leadership is obviously useless in this case, but certainly more viable for now than a leftover Shaak lead, Cody, CS team.
  • We will be getting ARC trooper so Ahsoka can go back to the Padme team. We will be getting a clone that can revive at some point, why else would they write all the revive/can't be revived mechanics with Fives, ARC, and GS. Since the ARC trooper kits specifies reviving his turret, and the ARC trooper is a 501st member, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that we will probably have a Shaak Ti lead TB mission where ARC and whatever clone revives are either needed or it would make the mission much easier.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Every single bounty hunter has a lead, so i can only assume this isn't something the devs are worried about (players not having enough teammates to use their zeta leads).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • We will be getting ARC trooper so Ahsoka can go back to the Padme team. We will be getting a clone that can revive at some point, why else would they write all the revive/can't be revived mechanics with Fives, ARC, and GS. Since the ARC trooper kits specifies reviving his turret, and the ARC trooper is a 501st member, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that we will probably have a Shaak Ti lead TB mission where ARC and whatever clone revives are either needed or it would make the mission much easier.

The non revive part of fives was due to him giving massive boosts to 501st clones on death.having echo and Rex with all of his protection, health , offence and speed and then reviving him is too OP.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    We will be getting ARC trooper so Ahsoka can go back to the Padme team. We will be getting a clone that can revive at some point, why else would they write all the revive/can't be revived mechanics with Fives, ARC, and GS. Since the ARC trooper kits specifies reviving his turret, and the ARC trooper is a 501st member, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that we will probably have a Shaak Ti lead TB mission where ARC and whatever clone revives are either needed or it would make the mission much easier.

The non revive part of fives was due to him giving massive boosts to 501st clones on death.having echo and Rex with all of his protection, health , offence and speed and then reviving him is too OP.

ARC also has some text in his kit about what happens when he revives. It could be to head off hybrid teams, but I feel like it means we'll get Clone Medic.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Every single bounty hunter has a lead, so i can only assume this isn't something the devs are worried about (players not having enough teammates to use their zeta leads).

Bh also have the contact thing which makes them more unique. I don’t have a point other than that
    Maybe End Game isn't for you