California Power Outages - General Skywalker event

Prev13
https://www.latimes.com/projects/california-power-outage-map-20191009/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/northern-california-faces-massive-power-outage-as-pgande-hedges-wildfire-risk/2019/10/09/576facfa-ead9-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

Well, Needless to say there's a big event happening locally for me. The developers are also in the state, perhaps we can push the event off a week, give everyone time to farm a bit? Just seems like rotten timing for us in California affected by this, especially considering the developers are here as well and may be unable to respond if there's issues.

Stay safe, for any of those affected.

Replies

• nabokovfan wrote: »
    https://www.latimes.com/projects/california-power-outage-map-20191009/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/northern-california-faces-massive-power-outage-as-pgande-hedges-wildfire-risk/2019/10/09/576facfa-ead9-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

Well, Needless to say there's a big event happening locally for me. The developers are also in the state, perhaps we can push the event off a week, give everyone time to farm a bit? Just seems like rotten timing for us in California affected by this, especially considering the developers are here as well and may be unable to respond if there's issues.

Stay safe, for any of those affected.

A reasonable post on the forums...a sign of the end times?

Kidding aside, agree, stay safe Californians in the line of fire.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ahhhh the yearly California fires. Never fun. Be safe.
  • Hmm. . Last I check this was a mobile game . Played on your phone . Not a pc game played on your computer. So better keep your phone battery charged . And as far as ea/cg . Having issues . I would think if the event does break the game or the event is broken . Then they will fix it and rerun it
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Stalbot wrote: »
    Hmm. . Last I check this was a mobile game . Played on your phone . Not a pc game played on your computer. So better keep your phone battery charged . And as far as ea/cg . Having issues . I would think if the event does break the game or the event is broken . Then they will fix it and rerun it

You seem to have a great grasp on how things work 🙄
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    There's a war going on in my country (seriously). Can we push the event 3 weeks?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    No_Try wrote: »
    There's a war going on in my country (seriously). Can we push the event 3 weeks?
    Which country are you in?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Turkey
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    give everyone time to farm a bit?

I think this is the real reason for this thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I just need 5 months to farm an obsoleted currency, thanks!
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Hmm. . Last I check this was a mobile game . Played on your phone . Not a pc game played on your computer. So better keep your phone battery charged . And as far as ea/cg . Having issues . I would think if the event does break the game or the event is broken . Then they will fix it and rerun it

Always has to be that one Captain Obvious-level doosh trolling any thread. I'm surprised it wasn't followed by something along the lines of "well if your state routinely raked your forests you wouldn't have to worry about wild fires interrupting your game play."

🧐🤬
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    capifico22 wrote: »
    I just need 5 months to farm an obsoleted currency, thanks!

You don't need the "obsoleted currency" for the event
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Can it be postponed until after Brexit please?
    Im guessing CG is gonna no deal this suggestion
  • Lio wrote: »
    capifico22 wrote: »
    I just need 5 months to farm an obsoleted currency, thanks!

You don't need the "obsoleted currency" for the event

No, that's for AFTER the event. :-P
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • There's an economic crisis in mine and we are still breathing smoke from the amazone (which is thousands miles away) can we postpone the event until I gear my seps more? I mean, until things calm down
  • @No_Try thought the war was taking place in Syria and not on Turkish soil?
  • No_Try wrote: »

Turkey

Yeah, not the best time to be Turkish...
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Don’t die No_Try

Stay safe
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I won't. I'm not under any threat currently either. Not to derail the forum and the rules, I'll just say that's not how it works if you've been following the events. Thanks for the good wishes.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Pretty sure the war isn’t in your country. Just sayin
    Gifafi wrote: »

Always has to be that one Captain Obvious-level doosh trolling any thread. I'm surprised it wasn't followed by something along the lines of "well if your state routinely raked your forests you wouldn't have to worry about wild fires interrupting your game play."

🧐🤬

I’m confused. I’m in Cali, near cg, and yes we should do more fire prevention. So...?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Pretty sure the war isn’t in your country. Just sayin

🧐🤬

I’m confused. I’m in Cali, near cg, and yes we should do more fire prevention. So...?

If it was not super obvious, the post was made in jest...just like the primary concern of the op not being a mobile game if their situation was dire.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people

I don't invade people, do you?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people

Only turkey
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people

Only turkey
    I saw midnight express cant imagine living there
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people

Only turkey

Only turkey invades people? That's rather laughable. Guess who just left.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Yodas_papa wrote: »

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people

Only turkey

Only turkey invades people? That's rather laughable. Guess who just left.

Turkey has been responsible for some terrible things and still refuse to own up to them. It's sick.

I won't respond since this is already breaching forum rules repeatedly. I can just say I live in this country, I don't own it, I don't own up to it either.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Turkey

Maybe dont invade people

Only turkey
    I saw midnight express cant imagine living there

You can't imagine living in a movie? Interesting.