General Skywalker Gear Requirements

I have to give it to CG, this is a very respectable list of gear requirements. Only 1 stun is pretty astonishing... The kyros were obvious and at this point complaining about them is pointless. I think they did a really nice job on the gear with him.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/general-skywalker/gear/

Replies

• Nah it’s basically the same as malak,
    Gas=100 stun guns, 300 cuffs
    Malak= 200 stun guns 100 cuffs
  • Nah it’s basically the same as malak,

No cuffs you can get really easily now from the guild store. I get roughly 10 to 15 per day out of just there so no stun guns are harder to get. I agree with OP 100%
  • GAS has 50 more carbantis + 200 Mk VI hair dryers. Idk about ya’ll but I’m basically out of the hairdryers right now.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Nah it’s basically the same as malak,

No cuffs you can get really easily now from the guild store. I get roughly 10 to 15 per day out of just there so no stun guns are harder to get. I agree with OP 100%

Agree on less stun guns being better, but OP was wrong about only one stun gun needed, technically 2 or 100, not 1 or 50.

Very true my friend :)
  • GAS has 50 more carbantis + 200 Mk VI hair dryers. Idk about ya’ll but I’m basically out of the hairdryers right now.

That's one gear I have been saving for a while now. I have over 500 of them lol. It's the gold eyeballs I never have lol
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Not much slots left from kyros to demand other gear xD