Placeholder on Traya

2ooeattbtbl9.png

Anyone seen this before?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Crumb said on Reddit it doesn’t mean anything.
  • k0qvnr9lcu4c.png
  • Not sure if any other characters have this appear?
  • Liath wrote: »

Shame they don’t post here instead of there.

Thanks for answering. 👍
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Liath wrote: »

In all fairness that means nothing, of course that's what he said, it's what I would say either way. Could be an indicator that Traya is getting another skill in the future or it could be a random glitch and mean absolutely nothing.

However considering the fact that they already teased upcoming relic abilities, I'd say it's safe to assume it's a placeholder for just that. And if it is then it's not exactly news either. More of a reminder I guess.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

In all fairness that means nothing, of course that's what he said, it's what I would say either way. Could be an indicator that Traya is getting another skill in the future or it could be a random glitch and mean absolutely nothing.

However considering the fact that they already teased upcoming relic abilities, I'd say it's safe to assume it's a placeholder for just that. And if it is then it's not exactly news either. More of a reminder I guess.

Right. I would guess it relates to relic abilities too. But it doesn’t sound like it’s anything specific to Traya, that just happened to be where it slipped in.
  • Crumb posted this yesterday
    /u/CG_SBCrumb - Direct link
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like an unintended change slipped into this update. We will get this fixed as soon as we can. This is not an unreleased new ability for Traya, just a placeholder bug
  • Same icon as GAS telekinesis too
  • Ryconnan wrote: »
    Anyone seen this before?

No, no one. Your thread is at least 3d in here, but no, you are the only one)