Guild not showing up on Guild search

Guild name is not showing up on Guild search.

We've been stuck at 45/50 and surprised no one outside of invites have joined. I went to guild settings everything looks good. I went to manually search for guild name and nothing shows... active guild with very competitive GP so this seems odd.

Guild name: xGreedosxBurritosx

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Flip it from invite only to open to all. This will reset your topics fyi. Flip it back again to invite only ( or vice versa). This will force your guild to list.

This has been an issue for me for 2 years now. Periodically I will do this and wala... new recruits.
  • I'll give that a try, thanks.
  • Just searched it and your guild shows up
  • Great! Seems like Fair's suggestion worked
  • The in-game guild search is terrible. You can literally type in the exact guild name and it'll show you 50 that aren't the right one.
  • The in-game guild search is terrible. You can literally type in the exact guild name and it'll show you 50 that aren't the right one.

It's so terrible I typed in xGreedosxBurritosx and it popped up with the phone number for the closest Mexican restaurant.
  • We had the same issue. For some reason some payers or even all are not able to see their own guild, thats the reason.
    The search function is just terrible and sucks
  • Gair wrote: »
    Flip it from invite only to open to all. This will reset your topics fyi. Flip it back again to invite only ( or vice versa). This will force your guild to list.

This has been an issue for me for 2 years now. Periodically I will do this and wala... new recruits.

Thanks; I will try this..
  • No luck so far Gair.

This has been going on for months. I hope EA doesn’t let this continue for another 3 months...