Bug with Darth Revan lead ability and fear ability?

Don't know if this is a bug or something else.

The leader ability says if the enemy drops below 50% health it'll apply deathmark to the leader.
If we kill someone which is 0% health (still below 50%) it won't get applied.

Also in Geo TB sometimes the enemies don't have a leader and fear won't be applied to everyone.
It should get applied to everyone because the leader isn't there.

Is this the intention of those two abilities?
If not why?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I don’t think going from above the threshold to dead generally counts as dropping below the threshold.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    I don’t think going from above the threshold to dead generally counts as dropping below the threshold.

MT doesn't count death from above 50% in her tm gain either.
  • I agree about the leaderless squads on TB though, very annoying indeed
  • The squads In tb do have leaders. Generally I've found it to be the toon that is first selected at the start of the wave.
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Correct. If you kill someone who was over 50%, no deathmark. Which is usually a good thing in mirrors.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    The squads In tb do have leaders. Generally I've found it to be the toon that is first selected at the start of the wave.

There are a couple that do not have a leader, so using DR's Fear on them only puts Fear on a single character, and Deathmark will never trigger.