This game running out of GAS

Literally (GAS unlocked at 5 star, so basically useless)
&
Metaphorically (pretty obvious)

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Was Malak basically useless at 5*?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I would say he was not nearly as useful. And plus relics and gear 13 are out now which need 7*. If anything it’s going to make GAS teams very beatable if you use him at 5*
  • TVF wrote: »

With G13 and Relics? Yea, now he is... When Malak dropped originally, it was just G12+ vs. G11+.

I can one-shot 5 * Malak's with r5 GMY.
  • Even if he doesn't take over your arena team instantly, doesn't mean he won't help you win GAC or TW.

If it takes a reliced team to beat him doesn't make him useless.
  • Ravenclaws wrote: »
    Even if he doesn't take over your arena team instantly, doesn't mean he won't help you win GAC or TW.

If it takes a reliced team to beat him doesn't make him useless.

Raids and arena he will be pretty useless though. He’ll probably be decent in GAC, true. TWs are boring so I don’t even count that.
  • TVF likly has no idea what he is talking about, true... However at G11 a 5star GAS could be useful

General Anakin's kit has a lot of support attributes... he gives his entire team ramping damage and is an un-killable tank. His usefulness as a tank is tied to his protection and not health which means only gear level matters not stars. G12/G13 would have more protection, but G11 should be ok if have decent 5dot mods.

I was getting ready to give you the "well that was before Relic's" speech, but it looks like the internet has been sufficiently mean to you already ;)

That's not the right question.

Ask it this way... if Malak was released today, would he be useless?

Not completely, but pretty close. With G13 and R7, don't go backwards on us... you know it to be true.

On the flip side, no one has GAS at 5 star. We don't know how useful he will be. A 4 star zeta character?

I'm guessing he'll have use. To what extent? Who knows. That's power we've never seen.

Hold the hammer. Don't **** and aim yet. Everyone..myself included.

Let's let things roll out and see what happens.

• if a 5* G11 5 Dot modded toon can hold up to teams with R7 Relics and 6 Dot mods it will effectively discourage players from gearing other teams for Arena... The new norm will be just hoard everything until the next meta comes out then invest in that (maybe that is the current norm /shrug). Anything else is pointless...

I realize there are other game modes but they don't have near the weight because the rewards pale in comparison to the Arena awards. Crystals > trash gear salvage.

Having said that I totally expect that 5* G11 Anakin will be greater than everything.... which will be infuriating to say the least
  • Can’t even use a 5* character in raids or tb
  • Tyras wrote: »
    Can’t even use a 5* character in raids or tb

No one will complain if they can hold #1 in arena and dominate gac
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I was getting ready to give you the "well that was before Relic's" speech, but it looks like the internet has been sufficiently mean to you already ;)

I don't worry about all the dumb things the internet says.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Darthh_Cull
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    The biggest thing I’m worried about is the gear crunch. It’s crazy right now. They really need to rebalance the system especially if we are going to have to use all our GET on GAS to stay in the meta.

Edit:typo
  • LSTB will also be a lot harder because you won't be able to complete platoons. GAS will be required for platoons
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    You saw the team picture what do you expect work ????