Guy sitting at the event table disappeared

There used to be someone sitting over event table, where did he go ?

And more important, does someone have a picture of him ? I cant find any images of the right of cantina on google.

I am NOT talking about Shar, i am talking about someone else.

Replies

• Removed with the intro of scavenger, maybe?
  • Ah yes... the jawa 's table took so much place poor guy had no choice but to leave :'(
  • 8g0fz6xjzuix.jpg
    Does anyone has a better image of him ? Its for a meme
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I heard he quit when he heard the GAS reqs
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Any video on YouTube can help your find

Nah... sadly people on youtube either start their video by the fight, or by the guild screen, or by the normal cantina screen where we cant see event dude and they scroll to the left to GA table
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    I heard he quit when he heard the GAS reqs

I've got a high level source who wants to remain anonymous but he told me that he quit when relics were introduced.
  • ykkkijdkbnmt.png

Took a screenshot when they announced scavenger was coming. He's a bit to the left and almost covered by icons. Didnt get one with him better centered. Have one if the other side but hes a bit more covered.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Literally unsitable.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • bv9ifk4rjfb2.png

Other side/middle.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    On a related note, who else occasionally taps on the Plo Koon lookalike guy by mistake, triggering his little flavor dialogue, and briefly thinks they discovered some new feature?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• 0miqoqr4bvd8.png

And left side. S'all I got!
  • Dang, I liked that dude. Just sitting there sipping his coffee...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Casualty of exceeding the polygon count on the main cantina screen, I guess. Or maybe it just looked too busy.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • bbkekxnovi1d.png

Ha!! Found a video I had with this at the very beginning for like 1/2 a second! Lol Ok! I am done posting here now!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    The guy sitting at the event table, disappeared, he has!

latest?cb=20060907184902
  • I find it more than a little odd that the Jawa Scavenger escaped from the holo table and set up a parts lab in the cantina and none of the patrons seem to find that unusual.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I find it more than a little odd that the Jawa Scavenger escaped from the holo table and set up a parts lab in the cantina and none of the patrons seem to find that unusual.

Agreed. While I like it and find it fun, thematically it's a DISASTER (used for typical forumesque hyperbolic effect). You should have to go into a side room or the garage or basement or something to get to Scavvy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • He found out too much

So he "disappeared"
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Dang, I liked that dude. Just sitting there sipping his coffee...

"coffee"

he died to an alcohol poisoning
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • cimmeron55 wrote: »
    ykkkijdkbnmt.png

Took a screenshot when they announced scavenger was coming. He's a bit to the left and almost covered by icons. Didnt get one with him better centered. Have one if the other side but hes a bit more covered.

Thanks!!!
  • He left when he found out we were getting too many resources from events that were 2 days. Tough times in swgoh world.
  • "Blue milk poisoning" was the official cantina explanation or so I'm told.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    LorDPaiN wrote: »
    He probably left seeing the whaling, players were doing to get General Skywalker

That's silly, he should be thanking them.
  • Lol even in-game players are leaving the game.
  • Hopefully we still have Shar ... and Garruda the Whale
  • Lol even in-game players are leaving the game.

Okay, now this is funny.