Shaak Ti Shards in Store

So yesterday and the day prior I had no issue getting Shaak Ti shards - every other refresh (two tops) and she was there. Now mysteriously I haven’t seen her once today including about 5 refreshes in a row just now. Did they reduce her or remove her from the store? Would be a real crappy move if they did that to force actual money purchases on the packs when it starts Friday....

Replies

• I bought some in the store today. 16.
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ha! I haven't seen her in the daily store (not once) since she disappeared from the Weekly shipment. I thought they'd removed her from it totally until guildies started linking their store with her in it.
    Post edited by DarthPurgatory on
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • 22bx8hktrvtb.png

Just to clear things up BOTH Shaak and Eta-2 are still in shipments (since there's a thread about that too). Sorry for your RnG but it really is just bad luck.
  • Yeah she hasn’t appeared for 3 days for me now, seems if you’re looking for her she disappears.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    Yeah she hasn’t appeared for 3 days for me now, seems if you’re looking for her she disappears.

Nope. She doesn't care if you're looking or not, in fact she has no clue if you're looking or not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Shaak Ti was always rare in shipments, particularly compared to some of the other characters that have been event requirements. You just had some good luck for a few days and are now reverting to the mean.
  • Well that’s a bummer. Hopefully I’ll get lucky a few more times then lol. I have the crystals to buy her remaining shards just need her to pop up!
  • For 3 days and 4 refresh, just see her only one time? Seems dumb
  • I'm not far from a 7* Shaak.... for the last two days, 3 refreshes each.... 0 shards... How convenient....
  • Starl0rd wrote: »
    I'm not far from a 7* Shaak.... for the last two days, 3 refreshes each.... 0 shards... How convenient....

npKt6xa.gif
  • 1600 crystals for refreshs of shipment since announcement and just 12 shaak shards appeaeted.
    Is RNGesus not loving everyone?
  • Can we have a pack to get 150 shak ti shards ?

You sure can. Next time the event rolls around and you already have her maxed. One time offer of only $99.99.

That's how many Eta-2 shards I need. Otherwise it's a layup. Honestly didn't expect a ship requirement for a character unlock. Well played CG. Oh well, second time around.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Smh delete this thread
  • I refreshed the store until 900 Crystals and only got 2 drops of eta at 8 per. RNG sucks
  • 136 crystals / shard combined refresh and purchase cost.

Would have been much better off just doing 3 refreshes/day for 20 total attempts / day while farming.

final 5 attempts = 100 (for node refresh) + 50 (for 120 energy, though you only need 100, so you get to skip this once every 6 days).

Expected shards = 1.6.

150/1.6 = 94 crystals/shard. Plus with that method, you get tiny extras like small amounts of currency, a bit of Mk10 Holo salvage, etc. (I still find the Blue Bacta Gel useful, myself. Never did any toon farms that allowed me to stockpile them... or if I did, they're long gone now)

It always seems like it's too expensive to go for multiple node refreshes. And it is more expensive than spending nothing and just waiting 5-6 months for the toon to get to 7*.

But you have to know yourself. Are you the type of person who is going to be okay with an event passing you by b/c you're not done farming? Or are you going to refresh shipments compulsively?

If you know you're going to spend the crystals anyway, you're vastly better off just doing it in advance, day by day. Not only is it cheaper in terms of crystals, but you also never have to feel that panic that you might not get it done.