So I planned to whale out on General Skywalker...

Omeah
961 posts Member
CG won’t even let me! I had ridiculously low Shaak Ti shard drops so I wanted to whale on her, but I can only buy 30 shards??

Replies

• There's an extra 15 in the weekly shipments store too when it refreshes.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I m going to spend $500 also tomorrow to unlock GS and be top 1 arena.

I hope they release some juicy packs to 7* my shaak ti
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yeah, I was seriously considering spending some money and/or dropping my crystal stash, but I guess that's not gonna happen. With over 100 Shark Tea shards missing and only 45 to buy, I see no way to make it.
  • Why? Don't you actually end up spending more money on....crystals... to get the toon that can get you first place, so you can earn....crystals?

I'm too lazy to do the math but I wonder who comes out ahead. The non spender, finishes top 20 and gets the toon second time, or the spender?

This isn't meant with any snark, genuine question
  • I'm more surprised about no ETA ship packs
  • Would whale out if we get both legendary events. :)
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I would whale if it was a gear crunch only... however still needing about 160 Shaka ti shards and have my Anikin Star ship at unlocked 3* there is zero way to whale and make it... not enough shards availible or kits to buy to pull it off... all the hard stufff C3P0, Padme anc the rest are 7* ready to go but they had to go and take a useless ship and make it mandatory to get this done. At this rate even second run won’t happen so I’ll start hoarding until Episode 9 is released and the new meta is revealed... Sith Lord Rey and Dark C3P0 here I come!!!
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Omeah wrote: »
    CG won’t even let me! I had ridiculously low Shaak Ti shard drops so I wanted to whale on her, but I can only buy 30 shards??

Had still no refresh . There arw 15 shards im the weekly shipment? Really? Please do not fool me :smiley::wink:

Ah sry ,quoted the wrong poster :blush:
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I'm more surprised about no ETA ship packs

Datamine shows an eta pack

do you know what kind of pack/is it cash/etc? ty
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Xhedao wrote: »

Had still no refresh . There arw 30 shards im the weekly shipment? Really? Please do not fool me :smiley::wink:

25 weekly
    2x 15 packs

Nice, thank you! Just 7 left :smiley:
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Xhedao wrote: »

Had still no refresh . There arw 30 shards im the weekly shipment? Really? Please do not fool me :smiley::wink:

25 weekly
    2x 15 packs

15 weekly, if we are still talking about shaak ti.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    IIRC all the BH are currently 15. CG gonna CG.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    I m going to spend $500 also tomorrow to unlock GS and be top 1 arena.

I hope they release some juicy packs to 7* my shaak ti

Basically the gaming industry in a few words.
  • mugjy34u3fa7.jpg
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m