Asajj Rework or touch up?

MistaLeahy
44 posts Member
edited October 2019
I’m just wondering if Asajj will be getting one soon because the event is tomorrow and she is required for it and she has no separatists synergy or droid synergy either. It would be almost impossible to beat their 4 too. I really want to know because I’m almost done gearing Her up to g13 so and I want everyone to have a fair chance of getting him

Replies

• Why don't u save the gear and put it on her if it was reworked
  • Why don't u save the gear and put it on her if it was reworked

I don’t want to go full force on her if she may potentially get a rework or touch up so I’m saving the gear until further notice
  • Most likely her rework will come after like the last time they reworked a toon needed for something big
  • MistaLeahy wrote: »
    Why don't u save the gear and put it on her if it was reworked

I don’t want to go full force on her if she may potentially get a rework or touch up so I’m saving the gear until further notice

I think that's what she or he (padmé) said
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I think they make her the FTP bone that can beat Anakin. They will give her synergy with Dooku and the squad will be something like GG lead, Dooku, AV, Droideka and B-1. I think she gets a Dooku unique and a Separatist unique. Probably R7 GG AV and Dooku will shred together.
  • The rework will only be available at G13 R7 with the new ability...
    Go to the shop to buy it ...
  • Windu deserves a rework more than anyone, he has no force abilities....where do you think GG got his cough?
  • Yeah, but this isn't about who deserves a rework. It's about who EA/CG will actually give a rework.

Nute needed a rework before the Padme event, but got it after, so that they effectively nerfed the difficulty level of the event by giving a rework to Nute (and some other seps got at least a touch up, I think, but maybe I'm misremembering).

Since they've done that before, it's reasonable to think that they might do that again by reworking key characters (including Ventress) after the event's first pass.
  • Windu deserves a rework more than anyone, he has no force abilities....where do you think GG got his cough?

Mace crushing GG's chest with the force is non-canon. In canon, GG has a cough because his lungs were irritated by his implants.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Yeah
    Windu deserves a rework more than anyone, he has no force abilities....where do you think GG got his cough?

Mace crushing GG's chest with the force is non-canon. In canon, GG has a cough because his lungs were irritated by his implants.

• Assaj did get something. They changed her stance in battle. I figure something else must be around the corner
  • One second after the Anakin event ends the rework will drop suddenly.
  • Probably
    One second after the Anakin event ends the rework will drop suddenly.

But no one cares about that xD