Best separatist squad leader for padme event

I currently have dooku, asajj, grievous and nute at gear 13 and each have some relics on them. I am in the process of finishing off my geo brood alpha who is gear 12 and fully Zeta'd and I plan on using them for my team for finishing off the padme event. Of these toons which is best suited for playing the leader? At one point I think I've seen nute as leader on some post photos but I'm wondering if dooku is a better replacement?

Replies

• Nute press auto
  • super_ro wrote: »
    Nute press auto

G13 Grievous hit auto too
  • So I take it that gear 13 is overkill? I only went that far on gear level for geo territory battle so I guess it paid off.
  • G13 grevious basically did the last 2 tiers alone
  • Geo group g11.. press auto. Much less gear investment gives better results
  • Reptis5000 wrote: »
    Geo group g11.. press auto. Much less gear investment gives better results

Agree on everything but gear investment.

Since you kinda have to invest in B1 b2 Droideka, magna & asajj to get a decent meta toon.
  • Bugs
  • Greivous is great. Just keep boosting his health throughout the fight and then every time a bot dies you smash face.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ronnio wrote: »
    Bugs

this. easy with bugs
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    G12 Brood with Queens Will zeta + some decent Geos are more than enough, made it this way myself. Don't be afraid of Padmes Bonus Protection for out of turn attacks, they will just break through.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    I currently have dooku, asajj, grievous and nute at gear 13 and each have some relics on them. I am in the process of finishing off my geo brood alpha who is gear 12 and fully Zeta'd and I plan on using them for my team for finishing off the padme event. Of these toons which is best suited for playing the leader? At one point I think I've seen nute as leader on some post photos but I'm wondering if dooku is a better replacement?

If you're running a full droid team then Grievous, but otherwise Nute, and even with a full droid team Nute's leadership is really solid. A lot of leadership skills give +speed to your team, Nute's kit not only gives +speed to your team, and it's +15% PER enemy that has extortion (so up to +60% speed, if you have your characters around 200 speed, they're at 320 speed if the enemy team all has extortion), but his kit also gives -30% speed to enemies with extortion, they have 300 speed? now they have 200. It creates a pretty wide gap in speed until NPC's choose to remove extortion, which grants your team +10% critical chance and critical damage, up to 50%. It's punishing them no matter what way they go.
  • Sweet then I'm glad I finally got nute a zeta and am working on his relics.
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Malevolan wrote: »
    Coolnessda wrote: »

If you're running a full droid team then Grievous, but otherwise Nute, and even with a full droid team Nute's leadership is really solid. A lot of leadership skills give +speed to your team, Nute's kit not only gives +speed to your team, and it's +15% PER enemy that has extortion (so up to +60% speed, if you have your characters around 200 speed, they're at 320 speed if the enemy team all has extortion), but his kit also gives -30% speed to enemies with extortion, they have 300 speed? now they have 200. It creates a pretty wide gap in speed until NPC's choose to remove extortion, which grants your team +10% critical chance and critical damage, up to 50%. It's punishing them no matter what way they go.

The simple fact that Extortion keeps removing the Padme team's buffs is what makes this easy.