Inside testing our roster

Olderaan
180 posts Member
edited October 2019
One of the top so far unrealized request is a practice mode. The majority wants it inside the guild, or a Galactic War type, but what if I want to test my roster with my roster?
Eg. I have never seen my Bossk team on defense and I would like to know how can they work against my CLS team. This is just an example.
What do You think? Would it be interesting?

(I guess a replaying mode for TW, GAC would somewhat fulfill this wish as well if it finally introduced)

Replies

• Oh btw, a really cool practice mode would have both: the opportunity to choose roster inside "enemies" and guild "enemies".
    I hope they will introduce something similar in the near future.
  • I think this is the single biggest thing they could do to improve the community moral at the moment. We've been asking for more content and testing, this would do both. Take my like sir
  • They already said they won’t do that. I might add, that wouldn’t bring any money for them, so they don’t care.
  • I second this. Even with a timer/crystalrefresh/whatever.
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    They already said they won’t do that. I might add, that wouldn’t bring any money for them, so they don’t care.

Yes, there was an earlier 'no' answer but in the 10/2 Q&A there is a fresher statement:

"TOPIC: Content
    Q: We want a sandbox mode or a way to practice our teams against guild mates teams. Why won't you give us on the community's top requests?
    A: CG_Vyeking - This is not only a popular request from players outside the studio, but is one of the most popular feature requests from players inside the studio. An engaging sandbox feature is an important part of the future feature set for SWGoH and, while we cannot tell you exactly when this feature will make it to the holotables, we can tell you with certainty that a plan for this feature is 'in-the-books' as the saying goes."

So there is still hope. Some.
  • Meh, they tend to "forget" about anything. "In-the-books" can be very last page of "War and peace" :D
  • But it's realy easy and doesn't even require connecting to servers - make it offline client thing and everyone is happy