TB Proposal

AliO
22 posts Member
edited October 2019
So, we all know that it is crazy that Hoth TB gives out more GET1 currency but with Wat shards, GET2 and better gear, it is unwise to stray from DSGeoTB. Still, a lot of people are thinking about it as GET1 is needed for Malak and GS. My proposal is to **** this in the bud and have a non-stop TB rotation.

6 days of TB cut GET rewards in half, 1 day break and rotate between Hoth & Geo. The Hoth TBs are fairly easy for us and I'm sure most high-end guilds can auto CMs to completion, especially now that we have g13 and relics as well as so many more 6-dot mods available. This will get us all more GET rewards to spend. I know it seems like a lot to add more, but with it being able to be auto'd pretty simply it's not that bad and maybe we can move torwards a simmedTB once every other week like we did with Rancor after a guild has max starred it.

CG, there's no reason a 250M guild has members considering doing an easier event to gear up a character more efficiently.

Replies

• It's a good suggestion, Hoth is full auto for me, I'd be happy with it.

I think the issue will be that they're not willing to give us these extra rewards. Whatever we're currently getting is as much as they're willing to let us have.
  • Its a good, sensible idea. Which means they won’t do it it.
  • AliO wrote: »
    So, we all know that it is crazy that Hoth TB gives out more GET1 currency but with Wat shards, GET2 and better gear, it is unwise to stray from DSGeoTB. Still, a lot of people are thinking about it as GET1 is needed for Malak and GS. My proposal is to **** this in the bud and have a non-stop TB rotation.

6 days of TB cut GET rewards in half, 1 day break and rotate between Hoth & Geo. The Hoth TBs are fairly easy for us and I'm sure most high-end guilds can auto CMs to completion, especially now that we have g13 and relics as well as so many more 6-dot mods available. This will get us all more GET rewards to spend. I know it seems like a lot to add more, but with it being able to be auto'd pretty simply it's not that bad and maybe we can move torwards a simmedTB once every other week like we did with Rancor after a guild has max starred it.

CG, there's no reason a 250M guild has members considering doing an easier event to gear up a character more efficiently.

TB is already a chore, i would rather they just buff the GET1 rewards and then claim how big a help they are with alleviating the geae crunch than having to alwayd have to do a TB.
    TBs are a lot of work for officers in guilds that arent beyond ~215mil GP
  • Definitely a great suggestion AliO - more things to be able to do in the game, the better. Seems a simple answer to a problem lots have been unhappy about in the game.
  • AliO
    22 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    It's a good suggestion, Hoth is full auto for me, I'd be happy with it.

I think the issue will be that they're not willing to give us these extra rewards. Whatever we're currently getting is as much as they're willing to let us have.

I figure they won’t, but that’s why I said lower (halve?) the rewards too. It would work like the updates to Challenges a while ago. Kind of broken for a strong guild to consider going backwards and doing the Hoth TB just to progress GS quicker
  • or just increase the GET 1 income from Geo TB. that's the simplest solution. Also if you run TB every week, that means no TW. Eliminating TW would probably cause another major retirement wave.
  • GET1 boost to GTB would be awesome.

I'd just be happy if they give us a 24 hour review period. Bonkers that we don't have it now like TWs.
  • Why not just increase the amount of shards you can buy from the GET shop, or decrease the cost of the shards? I think that would be the easiest thing to do.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    AliO wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    It's a good suggestion, Hoth is full auto for me, I'd be happy with it.

I figure they won’t, but that’s why I said lower (halve?) the rewards too. It would work like the updates to Challenges a while ago. Kind of broken for a strong guild to consider going backwards and doing the Hoth TB just to progress GS quicker

Allowing us to do twice as many TBs by halving the rewards absolutely does NOT benefit everyone.
  • I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three months, during a week that GeoTB is not running, give guilds of a certain power level (to be determined) a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or half rewards.

You (CG) have said in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they won't do it.
    • Having extra bonus rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • The game is not flooded with tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • Some players are interested in acquiring Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Imperial Probe Droid shards without having to spend GET2 currency.
    • Because Hermit Yoda, Wampa, Malak and General Skywalker all need GET1 currency, there is an ever greater need to play Hoth TBs as they provide much more GET1 currency.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Yes OP, I think you should propose during a TB. He'll/She'll be distracted and say yes, I'm guessing.

Although now that I think about it, there is an awful lot of tenacity going around during a TB, if you're running Geo.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH