Do you consider deathstorm a cheese?

2Next

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »
    I guess we have to define what you mean by cheese. It’s a “cheap trick” type of team, for sure. But it’s something that operates within the confines of the game, so it’s a legal team, and I don’t really support banning it by guilds.
    My guild banned it but I think it should be allowed. For the same reasons stated here.

The biggest reason I objected was that it’s not enforceable. People will just do it but “only” get 50% or something like that. And heck, deathstorm can solo the phase anyways without Anakin, it just takes really good RNG.

I was asking about the all nightsisters, anyway.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ronnio wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    I guess we have to define what you mean by cheese. It’s a “cheap trick” type of team, for sure. But it’s something that operates within the confines of the game, so it’s a legal team, and I don’t really support banning it by guilds.
    My guild banned it but I think it should be allowed. For the same reasons stated here.

The biggest reason I objected was that it’s not enforceable. People will just do it but “only” get 50% or something like that. And heck, deathstorm can solo the phase anyways without Anakin, it just takes really good RNG.

I was asking about the all nightsisters, anyway.

Then the answer is no.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I thought his initial post was clear and I understood what he meant by the "banning by guilds" thing.

Again, he could have said so in the follow-up, but instead he decided to tell me what the forums are for. Ok.

And yet, you obviously feel your opinion of his opinion holds weight.

Ok...

(edit to note): I'm not trying to be an ***. Reading it back to myself it sounds like I am, but it's not my intention. I just don't understand the logic of who's opinion supposedly matters. Why is your opinion of him more valid than his opinion of guilds banning Deathstorm?

Because I don't have an opinion on what other guilds do. It's not my business as long is it is within the rules such as they're laid out by CG.

But whatever, my point is made. Keep dragging it out if you want, I won't respond further.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    I thought his initial post was clear and I understood what he meant by the "banning by guilds" thing.

Again, he could have said so in the follow-up, but instead he decided to tell me what the forums are for. Ok.

I mean, you give a troll response to my serious answer and then get annoyed when you get one in return. I don’t know what you expect. I don’t mind your sense of humor here, but don’t expect it to go one way.

It wasn't a troll response. As I just said in another thread, words mean things. If you didn't mean what your words meant, you should have just said so.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH