GAS Achievement Reward - GET 1 Currency

Replies

• Does Bodhi Rook qualify as a character?
  • Does Bodhi Rook qualify as a character?
    Homeboy looked Bor Gullet in the eye and lived to tell the tale... that qualifies him in my book.
  • @Rhod101 I agree. I have been playing a month after launch and I have all but two toons ready for the GAS event. I will be able to unlock him the 2nd time, but I am not looking forward to it.
    He is a 5star unlock with required 7* Gear12 or even relic levels needed to unlock. Plus it will take 70k GET 1 to just 7star him and be useful.

Plus, I am still not done with Malak, because I wasn’t able to hoard as much GET1 because I needed the gear...

GAS should be a 7 star unlock.

I am definitely not looking forward to Rise of Skywalker. TLJ completely ruined the Sequel trilogy for me.

Preach on Preacher!!!
    I feel the force ghost of han solo moving through me!!!
  • Your company and game are not immune to bad customer sentiment. Your inability to even offer a simple, “We hear you and will try to do better.” statement is disappointing.

Ignoring the issue in the past might have made it go away, but at nearly 4 years in people are no longer waiting for you and are moving on.

Please for the sake of the game and players say SOMETHING??!! ANYTHING!
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Just to add to this. I also feel is a rubbish decision to have half a character off the back of spending (albeit a small amount to unlock) with no ability to fast track or farm the rest of him outside of GET - which is frustratingly slow.
    Then the lack of even acknowledging the complaints and frustrations of the player base is shocking.
    CG where are you hiding?
  • hr7g2r32gnmj.jpeg
  • Why would they respoind to this thread? I mean, they can't even be bothered to update the "Latest News" on the game's home page. They are just going to keep pushing things as far as they can with the cash grabs until the game dies. There is no plan for the future. If there was, don't you think they would update the game's home page with at least the most recent Road Ahead instead of having one from July of 2018 showing?

We can complain and ask for things all we want to, but they do not care one bit about anything buy our wallets. If they did, they would not be behaving in the manner that they are.
  • it is just poor gamedesign. A player should not be frustrated after passing an event. A reward which is useable in 4 months makes no fun. All the time and money investing for nothing.
    @CG where are you guys? your customers want to have an answer!!
  • Not to mention that with the kyros now... I can't gear anyone to G13 if I want to gear GAS or Wat. Unless I want to spend for kyros.

Kyros may be the absolute worst thing to ever come to the game.
  • I paid near mobile gamer amount to unlock GAS(so called meta) to 5 star and the toon is useless including bottleneck due to never save my GET. This is y I quit and gave the account to guildmate cuz I do not see y I should even bother playing/paying for something I cannot use. Its a 4 year old game and there is alot of better stuff out there. Learn to move on and open to other options. As a customer, I do not think it's ur job to teach the business/worker what needs to be done repetitively.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Mutou_LuYa wrote: »
    I paid near mobile gamer amount to unlock GAS(so called meta) to 5 star and the toon is useless including bottleneck due to never save my GET. This is y I quit and gave the account to guildmate cuz I do not see y I should even bother playing/paying for something I cannot use. Its a 4 year old game and there is alot of better stuff out there. Learn to move on and open to other options. As a customer, I do not think it's ur job to teach the business/worker what needs to be done repetitively.

Of course you can use him and he's not useless. "Useless" and "useless for what I wanted to use him for" are not the same.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I paid near mobile gamer amount to unlock GAS(so called meta) to 5 star and the toon is useless including bottleneck due to never save my GET. This is y I quit and gave the account to guildmate cuz I do not see y I should even bother playing/paying for something I cannot use. Its a 4 year old game and there is alot of better stuff out there. Learn to move on and open to other options. As a customer, I do not think it's ur job to teach the business/worker what needs to be done repetitively.

Of course you can use him and he's not useless. "Useless" and "useless for what I wanted to use him for" are not the same.

He does counter and take hits till health.
    This is indeed useless as a 5*.

It's amazing how many people here don't play GA or TW, but ok.
  • TVF wrote: »

TW and GA is not the huge amount of investment worth. You can not use him in the Arena/TB and Raids.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

You trying to tell he was usefull in GA for you?
    He is based on pure stats. At 5* he is trash and gets beaten like a shaak ti clone squad. So he is basically a redundant character till he is 7* and cg made there new content les valuable by get1 income.
    It's a poor decision made by them

There hasn't been a TW or GA he could be used in yet. So I'd love to know how you know he's trash.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

TW and GA is not the huge amount of investment worth. You can not use him in the Arena/TB and Raids.

I made no comment on the relative investment vs usefulness. I said he's not useless.
  • Your company and game are not immune to bad customer sentiment. Your inability to even offer a simple, “We hear you and will try to do better.” statement is disappointing.

Ignoring the issue in the past might have made it go away, but at nearly 4 years in people are no longer waiting for you and are moving on.

Please for the sake of the game and players say SOMETHING??!! ANYTHING!

Not to single you out, but it was a convenient one to quote....

What exactly do you expect CG is going to come out and say? The honest response would be:

"Hi all. We are aware there is dissatisfaction with General Skywalker being a 5 star unlock, with the remainder of the shards being purchasable for GET1. It seems that this dissatisfaction stems significantly from the community misinterpreting a statement where we said that there were 'no immediate plans' to add anyone to the Grand Arena Championship store, as opposed to the Guild Event store. Please understand that we never stated that no new characters would be added to the Guild Event Store. Indeed, in our prior Epic Confrontation event, the character was unlocked at 5 star and then purchasable for GET1. While we understand placing another character in the Guild Event store means that people have to choose whether to spend their GET1 on characters or gear, resource management is certainly a large part of the strategy of Galaxy of Heroes."

That would do nothing but fan more flames, without resolving a single thing. People aren't looking for true communication. They want CG to apologize for saying "spend all of your GET1 because there will never be another character for GET1!" even though CG never said that.
  • Have you seen 5* GAS showing up in your arena shard? There is a great reason for that. HE IS TRASH at 5*.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I've seen many threads complaining about 5* GAS. I still cannot understand why people are angry that a 5* toon isn't meta-defining. No toon is. Even Malak at 5* is very beatable.
  • Lio wrote: »
    I've seen many threads complaining about 5* GAS. I still cannot understand why people are angry that a 5* toon isn't meta-defining. No toon is. Even Malak at 5* is very beatable.

People are complaining BECAUSE he is 5*. For what that event took to get him, there is no justifiable way for him to not be a 7* unlock.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

People are complaining BECAUSE he is 5*. For what that event took to get him, there is no justifiable way for him to not be a 7* unlock.

Those are two different complaints. The 5* unlock I get. The "why does he suck at 5*" complaint I do not.
  • Lio wrote: »

Malak was different.

1.) malak was released in a time without g13
    2.) Malak was released in a time without relics
    3.) malak completed the DR Team

A 5 star g11 Toon is useless and is extremely frustrating to know that this will be for the next 4 months