Is there a way to remove 300K of galactic power?

13Next

Replies

• The OP's posts indicate he/she is a lost cause but I'll say this for anyone reading this and considering his/her strategy of allowing your account to stagnate in the hope for better GA match-ups.

I ally a lot of newer f2p players to help out getting 3* on the different tables. I just had a quick look through their progress and accounts with relic levels 4 or 5+ jedi revan teams with darth revan unlocked and in the process of gearing (not to mention things like good clones and geos) seem really common at only ~1 mil GP. Imagine those accounts catching up with your GP with all the good decisions they will make because of the benefits of knowing what the current meta teams are.

If you wait for them to catch up with you, you will never even come remotely close to scratching them in grand arena.

My advice, keep developing your roster so you can keep your GP in touch with other older players that have old school meta teams geared that are no longer useful. Make sure your roster development is focused on the current meta (and mods) though, as that's the only way to start improving your GA performance.
  • Relics add a ton of top weight. If you aren't relic focused you'll rarely be matched against someone who is.
    And there's very little difference between d4 and d3.
  • Ferie
    30 posts Member
    Fanatic wrote: »
    Wow, my post had such an effect on your mind that you decided to respond to it twice - once 2 weeks ago, and now again 3 days ago.

Sure, the game is going to die, eventually. Why don't you wait till then to start playing again, that should be enough of a delay to make sure the whales all pass you by...

Okay, more seriously let me try and explain it one more time.

We know that GAC... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

In all your rant, you are not taking in consideration all the characters that are needed to get the most effective characters...
  • Ferie
    30 posts Member
    My advice, keep developing your roster so you can keep your GP in touch with other older players that have old school meta teams geared that are no longer useful. Make sure your roster development is focused on the current meta (and mods) though, as that's the only way to start improving your GA performance.

Thanks, but no thanks.

If you are already behind, you will be always behind, if you go down, you can be a winner of your same level, or at least a winner of the weaker.
  • Ferie wrote: »
    Fanatic wrote: »
    Wow, my post had such an effect on your mind that you decided to respond to it twice - once 2 weeks ago, and now again 3 days ago.

Sure, the game is going to die, eventually. Why don't you wait till then to start playing again, that should be enough of a delay to make sure the whales all pass you by...

Okay, more seriously let me try and explain it one more time.

We know that GAC... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

In all your rant, you are not taking in consideration all the characters that are needed to get the most effective characters...

I don't need to. If your G10 phoenix team that you used to unlock thrawn is being counted in your top 50-80 teams for GAC gp matchmaking, there is a solution to that. And it isn't quitting the game for 3 months.

Thanks, but no thanks.

If you are already behind, you will be always behind, if you go down, you can be a winner of your same level, or at least a winner of the weaker.

This is just wrong. If you were to drop GP (and logically it would be from your unused characters), then you would just wind up facing the newer, super lean whales who started an account with knowledge of the Revans.

But go ahead, stop improving your teams for 3 months and see if your GAC performance increases.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • You can't shed GP anymore. It's your highest achieved gp is what I've been told. You can not add more or reduce bloat and put it to better use elsewhere but you can't free yourself from gp

Thanks, but no thanks.

wasn't advice for you, your posts made it abundantly clear already you are a lost cause that can't be reasoned with
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    What you need to understand OP is that it's not a matter of whale vs f2p. Real whales will all be in the 4.5M+ bracket as they can buy gear and stars and everything almost.

What you describe facing is focused rosters who are likely more competative and paying attention to news and rumors about next meta.

They didn't bother getting distracted but focused on their priorities and are likely in strong guilds that value a player that works on the right teams and produces 600 tickets a day.

A strong guild and focused roster means completing raids daily and having a decent rank so you get good rank rewards.

With you complaining about difficulty of G13, let me ask as a player with 3M GP, are you heroic Sith raid ready? Do you have full teams able to do a meaningful chunk of damage in each phase? Is your guild doing heroic Sith where you get rewards that help reach G13? A full guild of 3M players is 150M GP and should be running Geo TB that gives G13 finisher parts. Is your guild running geo TB?

You seem to think that by going inactive you will find better matchups, but my experience is new players are way more focused and competative than old players. My advice is instead of complaining, seek out a better guild, ask for advice from experienced players on your farming goals and farming techniques, use your crystals for refreshes not buying gear, and see how much easier it gets as you work to become more focused.

Or continue playing casual and realize that no matter what you try, you wont win the hyper competitive pvp arena modes.
  • Satyg
    160 posts Member
    I hate to break it for you but if you have 3,3 mil and want to drop below 2 mil you need to drop 1,3 mil, not 300k.

I don’t see any possible way to make a drop like that. Sorry.
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • No you can't the only thing that takes away gp is mods. Good luck?
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • This is just wrong. If you were to drop GP (and logically it would be from your unused characters), then you would just wind up facing the newer, super lean whales who started an account with knowledge of the Revans.

But go ahead, stop improving your teams for 3 months and see if your GAC performance increases.

Again, you are ranting for a silly idea: you are not taking in consideration alla the characters needed to get the most effective characters, that are improving your galactic power even for the "whales". But this is maybe too complex for you.

If you want to stay behind, rest there and enjoy.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    With you complaining about difficulty of G13, let me ask as a player with 3M GP, are you heroic Sith raid ready? Do you have full teams able to do a meaningful chunk of damage in each phase? Is your guild doing heroic Sith where you get rewards that help reach G13? A full guild of 3M players is 150M GP and should be running Geo TB that gives G13 finisher parts. Is your guild running geo TB?

You seem to think that by going inactive you will find better matchups, but my experience is new players are way more focused and competative than old players. My advice is instead of complaining, seek out a better guild, ask for advice from experienced players on your farming goals and farming techniques, use your crystals for refreshes not buying gear, and see how much easier it gets as you work to become more focused.

Or continue playing casual and realize that no matter what you try, you wont win the hyper competitive pvp arena modes.

You guys are not getting the idea, right? Let me ask you a question: are you smart enough to get it?
    Let me also answer that: clearly not!

Btw, to all your question the answer is: yes we are doing all that stuff...
  • Satyg wrote: »
    I hate to break it for you but if you have 3,3 mil and want to drop below 2 mil you need to drop 1,3 mil, not 300k.

Yes, sorry, there were an error in my initial post: it was intended 3 million not 2 million
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ugh this thread again? The question has been answered several times over by now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Liath wrote: »
    There are paying players at all GP levels, and f2p will gain relics in those months as well. So.... good luck with that plan.

As free gamer I have huge difficulties in having just one character to level 13, how could it be that many free gamers are going to earn relics???

I am f2p and 3 g13 with relics it takes focus and just work on 1 unit at a time is all but stopping wont help as it's true those around you will still be progressing

The matching system is junk always has been I am division 2 and am lucky to win 1 in 3 and even then I never full clear it is what it is I play for a free prize
    Set defences in round 1 of 3 and leave it to run it will auto set the same teams for the next 2 and collect a free prize
    Repeat for the rest of the month and enjoy the wonderful engaging mode lol
  • TVF wrote: »
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    Unequip 300k worth of mods from unused characters @ferie

Which won't do anything if they aren't in your top whatever, but whatever.

Yes it will as if enough it will drop your division big difference there
    But just another gob comment from you
  • Focus is that you need, not so young padawan
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ph1l wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

GOB comments are awesome.

source.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ph1l
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ph1l wrote: »

GOB comments are awesome.

source.gif

That they are
    But as helpful as a chocolate fire guard.
    Much like yourself