Crickets

Dear CG,
You have seen all the backlash from relics, the GAS situation and now, the Malak event. Yet, no apologies. No one to say, "hey we screwed up." I don't know about you, but if I make a mistake, I will own up to it. Do you not listen to your community? It may at least make me feel better about the situation, if someone could stand up, and own their mistakes. Instead, we get nothing from you. Silence as always. Something has to change with you, CG. Shame on you for not realizing this, or even acknowledging it. Please don't neglect us. We do keep you employed. Please keep that in mind.

Replies

• Don’t you know, problems like this are like a trex. If you don’t make sound or make a move it can’t hurt you and will go away.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    kafgpiuybvyx.png
    timestamp for referrence:
    gkyvj8ztbbww.png
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LendersQuizanAE
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    "We're sorry".... doesn't seem like it's going to cut it. We deserve a real explanation and something better than that. Especially, with all the negativity surrounding the game.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    "We're sorry".... doesn't seem like it's going to cut it. We deserve a real explanation and something better than that. Especially, with all the negativity surrounding the game.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you just post this comment?
    Dear CG,
    You have seen all the backlash from relics, the GAS situation and now, the Malak event. Yet, no apologies. No one to say, "hey we screwed up." I don't know about you, but if I make a mistake, I will own up to it. Do you not listen to your community? It may at least make me feel better about the situation, if someone could stand up, and own their mistakes. Instead, we get nothing from you. Silence as always. Something has to change with you, CG. Shame on you for not realizing this, or even acknowledging it. Please don't neglect us. We do keep you employed. Please keep that in mind.

seems to me they did exactly what you accused them of not doing even before you made the post about it. You get called out on it, and now all of a sudden that isn't going to cut it?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • A 5 year old child can explain why they are sorry lol

• seems to me they did exactly what you accused them of not doing even before you made the post about it. You get called out on it, and now all of a sudden that isn't going to cut it?
    [/quote]

So, getting called out is what you call your cute little time stamp picture? You obviously take things too literal. Do you not see what is hoing on in the state of the game? I read their time stamped post before I posted lol... I accused them of exactly what I said. Seems to me apologies doesn't cut it. I'm only trying to get them to post something other than, "I'm sorry." You know, maybe an explanation? We have heard nothing from them... and won't until at least, Monday. I forgot, you are the tip of the.... spear!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    seems to me they did exactly what you accused them of not doing even before you made the post about it. You get called out on it, and now all of a sudden that isn't going to cut it?

We have heard nothing from them... and won't until at least, Monday. I forgot, you are the tip of the.... spear!
    CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

Today, we had a bug occur where players that previously completed the Starforge Showdown event were able to receive the rewards of the event a second time. This was an unintended consequence of a recent change to the store system. Unfortunately, we cannot allow these shards to remain in system without undercutting GET and those who previously earned Malak without the bug.

What we’re going to do to correct our mistake is roll back any character star promotions and changes to the state Darth Malak was at 10/18/2019 12:01 AM PDT, for any players that received the extra shards. Any gear, relics, etc that was applied to Darth Malak will be returned to their inventory. We will be rolling back the affected Darth Malaks on 10/22/2019. On 10/21/2019 we will be removing Darth Malak from GET store to help get an accurate snapshot of the state of Darth Malaks with the extra shards. Darth Malak will return to the GET store on 10/22/2019.

Some players received extra shards that already owned Darth Malak at 7*. To reconcile this difference, we will be granting all players that owned Darth Malak at 7* on 10/18/2019 12:01 AM PDT, some Shard Shop Currency. Players that did not receive additional shards will receive 2250 Shard Shop Currency. Players that received only one tier of additional shards will receive 1125. Players that received two tiers of additional shards will not receive any additional currency.

Finally, all players will be receiving 250 crystals for this inconvenience. Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience and confusion around this issue. We’re investigating the processes we have in place to make sure this doesn’t happen again. We will be rescheduling the Starforge Showdown event shortly and will let players know when it will return.

See you on the holotables,

CG_TopHat

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/216281/darth-malak-reconciliation-plan#latest

This discussion has been closed.