Hol Up

Whens malak coming back or is he still running?

(Cant check the game for a while atm)

(Awful wifi connection)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Soon. They will announce before he runs again, some time after the 22nd.
  • GBahia03
    242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Kyno wrote: »
    Soon. They will announce before he runs again, some time after the 22nd.

Aww welp another week of waiting, ty ky
  • Perro wrote: »
    @Kyno since you closed the other thread you might want to reread the post all malaks will be rolled back to the state they were at to the start of the event. Unless you have more communication then that please dont act like you work at cg

Well he technically does.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Perro wrote: »
    Kyno since you closed the other thread you might want to reread the post all malaks will be rolled back to the state they were at to the start of the event. Unless you have more communication then that please dont act like you work at cg

Yes we do communicate with the dev team, and yes anyone who gained anything for the first time this round is keeping the shards.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    He gets more information than we do
  • Ultra wrote: »

Darn now someones gonna make a thread stating forum mods have an unfair advantage rip.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno since you closed the other thread you might want to reread the post all malaks will be rolled back to the state they were at to the start of the event. Unless you have more communication then that please dont act like you work at cg

Yes we do communicate with the dev team, and yes anyone who gained anything for the first time this round is keeping the shards.

They didn't state that.

As I said, we do communicate with them and try to spread information and clarify things when we can.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    GBahia03 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Darn now someones gonna make a thread stating forum mods have an unfair advantage rip.
    They relay all that information asap

They don't get any sneak peak on upcoming content, just further clarification on questions the community has regarding what they say -- at least that's what i've gathered so far
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    edited October 2019

They didn't state that.

"What we’re going to do to correct our mistake is roll back any character star promotions and changes to the state Darth Malak was at 10/18/2019 12:01 AM PDT, for any players that received the extra shards."

The bolded is the key word. If the shards you got aren't extra, you don't get them rolled back.
  • :( I just wish my previous question would be addressed.